Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Possible to still gain mass on Clen?

Nighthawkk

New member
I feel like a bloated fucker right now on enanth/dbol where my whole body is lean except for my gut. If I added clen is it possible to keep gaining mass at a decent rate? I usually just add clen if I cut cals or carbs whilst cutting, but I wasn't going to do that yet. I was wondering if maybe adding a few clen cycles right now could aid in keeping that stomach bloat to a minimum. Any input appreciated, thanks
 
bump

I've got a ton of Clen I'm waiting to use, but I'm growing impatient and want to start slicing that gut fat I've got from my bulker. Anyone attempted to add in clen while bulking?
 
Nighthawkk said:
I feel like a bloated fucker right now on enanth/dbol where my whole body is lean except for my gut. If I added clen is it possible to keep gaining mass at a decent rate? I usually just add clen if I cut cals or carbs whilst cutting, but I wasn't going to do that yet. I was wondering if maybe adding a few clen cycles right now could aid in keeping that stomach bloat to a minimum. Any input appreciated, thanks

Have you thought of running some liquidex? That stuff worked wonders for me in the abdomen. Ive actually found i lose visceral fat around the abdomen when on dbol.
 
for me clen doesnt seem to do nething for my stomach... clen in combo with a cutting diet and good cardio helps me to loose bodyfat while maintaing my weight.


clen/ 25mgs of winny with no diet and little to no cardio will def help me to notice increased vascualrity quite nicely however



AIFM helps good with the bloat from the dbol... unfortunately the rash is an issue for me
 
Clen it is said has some muscle building properties. There are a lot of studies showing this. The main thing is you will be burning more so you just have to be careful that you are intaking enough calories to maintain mass while losing fat.
 
I don't know what you guys are talking about. I always lose weight on clen, even when I eat my ass off. I lose weight and my lifts get weaker. I don't really like clen to be honest.
 
krishna said:
I don't know what you guys are talking about. I always lose weight on clen, even when I eat my ass off. I lose weight and my lifts get weaker. I don't really like clen to be honest.
agreed, I am like a jellyfish out of water on clen sometimes. lift? hell I can barely move my head.


edit: in *thoery* it is possible to, but unlikely.
 
If you are trying to bulk but want to lose some fat or prevent more from going on I'd get some of the diet stuff at the AF store. Clen is too serious to be using except when dieting hardcore in conjuction
 
galaxy said:
Have you thought of running some liquidex? That stuff worked wonders for me in the abdomen. Ive actually found i lose visceral fat around the abdomen when on dbol.

Wow, losing fat on dbol is something that I would have never considered possible lol. Actually I'm using moderate doses of AIFM right now, but I still feel like I hold too much fat and water in my gut area- could be my genetics too, not really sure about why I get that. I suppose I could always up the AIFM dose or try letro also?
 
I've run Clen before and still put on Mass, But with that said I did not gain nearly as much as I believe I would have if I wasnt useing any Clen..
 
im eating aprox. 6000 calories, bulking in PCT... and i am using clen up to 150mcg daily... this week i'm off the clen... doing 2 on 2 off... and it seems to keep me from gaining any fat while eating everything in sight... im on a see-food diet now and am making some lean gains... not eating total garbage... but diet is not realy clean...
 
theprofessor said:
im eating aprox. 6000 calories, bulking in PCT... and i am using clen up to 150mcg daily... this week i'm off the clen... doing 2 on 2 off... and it seems to keep me from gaining any fat while eating everything in sight... im on a see-food diet now and am making some lean gains... not eating total garbage... but diet is not realy clean...
what is your bf%
 
Top Bottom