Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible Gyno....on 2nd cycle..please help!!

sparkles111

Alright guys...just finished week 2 of test E only starting week 3 on monday. im doing 250 mg 2x week. I also just started hcg on thurs @ 250 IU's. was going to do 250 ius of HCG 2x week as suggested in swifto's thread.
I have cycled once before on T-400 and don't remember puffy nipples. i do remember getting bloated a bit though.

i dont know if the puffiess in my right nipple is from that ONE Hcg shot..[doubt it] but i need some help. I am also quite a bit bloated, mainly in my face. i am trying to keep a clean diet but guess i need to get a bit better at that. my buddy that also cycles recommended i start some cardio 2-3 x week for 20-30mins, watch my diet more carefully and start on a-dex now.

I have 30 1mg A-dex pills right now. and 90 tabs of nolva.
I been doing some reading on another site and had this recommendation:

if gyno is starting to take 40 mgs Nolva ED for 5 days then bump to 20mg and keep at that dose if symptoms still present otherwise bump it down to 10mgs at that point and through PCT.
And also says for prevention [and at this point im not sure if im still in the prevention phase or its too late] to take A-dex 0.5mgs EOD. not more than 0.5mg daily.

for those of you who are experienced with this, can you please tell me what my best way to go here is.

can you take Nolva & A-dex together? Can I take the 5 days of Nolva @ 40 mg, along with the EOD of A-dex and then just stop the Nolva after 5 days and continue the a-dex through remainder of cycle?

I really dont want this to get worse. my nipples are not tender or sore [yet] and i dont feel a lump.

thanks guys

Top Bottom