Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible Gout 3rd week into cycle?

Snarling Force

Gout runs in my family, my father and brother both have it and I have gotten it although very mildly, a few times in my life. Nothing ever too painful.

However I'm 3 weeks into my cycle, sust 500 and tren ace 100mg EOD, and my right foot, the joints below the longest toe, next to the bigtoe, is killing me. It just came out of nowhere 3 days ago. I've read that diets high in protein increase uric acid which is the cause of gout. However I've done many cycles in the past with as much if not more protein than I'm taking now with no gouty bullshit. Anyone else experience anything like this or ever had gout?

First....what are you running for AI (I find that I am sensitive to letro and it causes all sorts of joint pain)

Second...have you had a problem with calluses on that same foot, opposite the joint on the bottom.....that particular joint (longest toe, ball of foot) Is notorious for shifting in people......especially if a bunyon develops on the side of the foot.....what happens is that instead of the ball of the foot taking most of the pressure, that particular longer meta-tarsal absorbs the pressure and can hurt like a bitch....I wear moleskin padding occasionally to correct the problem.......no gout though!

Thanks for the response CremasterBlaster. I'm using Adex .5mg per day as my AI. No calluses or bunyons. This just came out of nowhere. I did severly twist my ankle of the same foot but that was a month ago and its since healed. This shit has me limpin around work people asking what I did it hurts like a big shit.

It can be caused by alcohol, but if you stop having that daily glass of red wine (supposed to be good for your heart - ha!), how long does it take for the gout symptoms to stop recurring? Also, what treatments are available and will it ever go away completely? --- I had my first ever attack on my birthday early July (okay, I had too much wine), but I am certainly not an alcoholic, and I've been tipsy before and had no problems - why suddenly now? The only alcohol I've had since then is literally a couple of Kilkenny's at two or three braais. --- What is making the attacks continue? It started off in both knees, but the subsequent attacks have been mainly just the left knee.

Top Bottom