Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible abscess?

coryy650

Hello all, I've frequented the forums for quiet awhile but never made an account&posted anything, because I was just basically learning everything I could before I did my first cycle which I am currently running(t400 and a50).

Now about my possible abscess. I'm using test-400 at about 250mg eod. Injecting in my glutes with 22g 1 1/2in needles. I wash my hands before injecting, and also rub them with alcohol wipes which I use to wipe the injection site before and after.

I've noticed a nickel/quarter sized lump under the skin of the injection spot. Doesn't hurt, only when touched with mild pressure. It doesn't really feel any warmer than the rest of my ass. Its a little red about the size of a quarter around the injection spot, but its a little south of the injection spot, as well as the lump, because I think I may have gone in at an angle. And has a little black head(?), possibly from the bleeding on the last pin? which was 3 days ago, and noticed the lump yesterday.

I feel fine, just a little nervous about this thing. Just thought I would post here and ask for everyones inputs. If I should wait it out a bit or go to the doctors which I'm afraid of because of no insurance. As a majority of you are very knowledgeable about aas.

Last edited:
possible scare tissue or just hardened muscle from where the gear was sitting, it would be warm and sore if it was an abcess imo. I would just keep an eye on it and see if it gets smaller and goes away, it should go away.

It is probably just inflammation.
Wouldnt worry too much right now.

Top Bottom