Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pooooooohhh

Sorry it takes me so long to respond. It happens when you have a new child, you know:?)

I went in on the 31st @ 8 am. They started labor inducing drugs @ 9. Felt nothing for hours. @ 12:30 docs decided to pop water, but baby was too far from the canal. @ 1:30 they decided to try again. I went pee to help them out. One doctor pushed on my stomach while the other used this crochet looking needle to puncture my water. It was a very nasty feeling. I had so much water that it nearly filled the bed pan. Minutes later the contractions kicked in. @3:30 the epidural god came in and inserted this giant needle into my spine. I was loving the world after that. I was even able to fall asleep. At 5:26 the doctors come back to check dialation. 8 cm, another hour, they said. Within seconds after leaving, I thought that the epidural was losing its effect. I told my husband that I thought I had to poop or something. No, it wasn't poop. I felt another something and told hubby to find the doctors quick because he was coming out no matter what. The nurse walks in and said, "oh la la". Both doctors come in and everyone rejoice "it's time". Female doc takes over and male doc overseas everything, shows us when and how to push. I pushed 3 times and they said to stop. It hurt like a mother f***. I thought the epidural was supposed to help out. His head was out and was at the shoulder area when I stopped pushing. I wanted to laugh because I thought to myself "so this is what it feels like passing a watermelon through a straw." Unfortunately, I couldn't share that with them b/c they spoke very little english. By 5:28, the boy was completely out and resting on my tummy. I have pictures of that, but it might be too much for some. It feels really good. The house is a mess, but life is good.

I'll post more pics later. This is his bicep pose

awww.. the next mr O :)

very cute.. camdon, right?

congrats... glad to hear all is well, and hey, you probably had it a lot easier than some people :)

WOW.. pooh... u must be thrilled!!! he is precious!!! best wishes to u and ur new family !!! awwww-- take care of that little one... ADORABLE !!!

thebabydoc said:
Nice description of labor and the epidural,
Congratulations!!
NOW GET BACK TO THE GYM!!!!!!

:fro:

Now, babydoc, you know as well as I that the gym is out the question for a few more weeks. However, I did start on some light exercises to help me ease into lifting when the time comes. Rugby, here I come

Top Bottom