Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

polycythemia for women on TRT

qkcam

Help
i am greatly enjoying the boost in energy and endurance from the low dose testo injections i am taking but i am getting too many RBC.. i can't just go donate because of 'health history"
looking for experience from others that may have gone through this.. how long is is "safe " to have elevated RBC?

thanks
q

you can get a prescription from your doctor to have blood taken out and then disposed of. Blood banks will do this but they need a written order from a doctor (at least in CA).

thanks ! i mentioned it to my endo.. and she said she had no idea how much blood they would need to take and that i would have to find a hematologist.. maybe i can enlighten the dr? is there a standard for the amount ?

i am amazed at how much the testo has helped me with "cfids" i am able to work out and haven't been sick "knock on wood" i was able to go for 40mins yesterday.. i know that isn't alot for most folks.. and still had energy to function for daily meal tasks.. and i have energy today! it seems amazing! trying to keep a decent level to help the energy without messing up too many other things..
thanks for the support!

Top Bottom