Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: when did you loose your virginity? be honest

At what age did you loose your Virginity?

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 10 19.6%

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 26+

• I waited until I married

• Never! I am virgin for life!!!!!!!!

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
At age 25 I appear to be the person on here who was the oldest when I lost my virginity. I feel like a really late starter now!

HansNZ said:
At age 25 I appear to be the person on here who was the oldest when I lost my virginity. I feel like a really late starter now!

Don't gay folks tend to lose their virginity later?

HansNZ said:

Well some would call you a loser . . . but not me. Judging from your avatar there, you look to be a good enough fellow, maybe you just intimidated the women too much . . .

ajtomasi said:

Well some would call you a loser . . . but not me. Judging from your avatar there, you look to be a good enough fellow, maybe you just intimidated the women too much . . .
Maybe you two guys should hook up ....:D :D

I lost mine at 17. The chick jumped me. Who could be happier your a 17 year old boy and your girlfriend jumps your bones. I kinda wish i waited now cause that chick went Looney. She kept trying to get herself pregnant and stuff. its aite i finally got out. No illegitemate kids thank god. My new Gf is bettre anyway :D

TerraNoble said:

Maybe you two guys should hook up ....:D :D

I don't go for guys with better bodies than me.

Besides I'm straight as an arrow.
:licker:

DoOcO said:
I lost mine at 17. The chick jumped me. Who could be happier your a 17 year old boy and your girlfriend jumps your bones. I kinda wish i waited now cause that chick went Looney. She kept trying to get herself pregnant and stuff. its aite i finally got out. No illegitemate kids thank god. My new Gf is bettre anyway :D

I had a 17 year old chick try to get preggo with my juice, but I always watched myself. She finally fucked her ex and got preggo from him.

Top Bottom