Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Poll: when did you loose your virginity? be honest

At what age did you loose your Virginity?

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 10 19.6%

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 26+

• I waited until I married

• Never! I am virgin for life!!!!!!!!

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
I was like 12 or 13 or something like that I don't remember really. It was retarded. It was one time and then nothing for like years afterwards. Nevertheless, that's the first time.

a month into my 13th year. lasted like a half hour too. kinda ruined me though, as i could get her off like 20 times in one fuck. we both say we fucked each other up. kinda sad really.

Three days after my 25th birthday.

My first time was REALLY bad, I should have stayed a virgin.

9th grade, had just turned 15. Man, I still remember it like it was yesterday. Had a friend who was 16 and had his dads car for the night. Told my parents I was staying with him, he told his parents he was staying with me, my girl told her parents she was staying with a friend. Anyway, we found a little crappy hotel, actually it was little "cottages" they called them. A real dump. I rented one, guy didn't ask a question which is hilarious considering i was a kid, me and my girl stayed there and my buddy went over to his girlfriends house.

Man, I can still remember the feeling. I was a virgin but my girl wasn't. She climbed on top of me and inserted my cock in her and I remember my exact thought - it felt like wettest, warmest, tightest little honey pot, pure heaven. I felt like I found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. If God made anything that feels better than pussy, he must of kept that shit for himself.

And, to this day I still have the panties, unwashed, my girlfriend had been wearing that night. I keep them in a plastic bag stored away with some old boy scout stuff of mine.

Top Bottom