Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Polarpixie

fistfullofsteel

I am sorry if you are/were offended by the negative manner in which I speak of you (you being females) on the board. I will do my best to stop the name calling.

Btw, I do not have issues. Just ask my shrink. He won't answer my phone calls and when I go to his office, either he is busy or is about to leave. :D He says I am perfectly fine and don't need to see him anymore or contact him anymore. He also said something about moving to another state. I wonder what that is about. :confused:

FFOS.

THANK YOU.
Thank you for responding.
Thank you for not dismissing what I had to say.
Thank you for saying that you will try to quit saying such negative things. Any effort is better than none.

You have just managed to redeem my faith in people just a little bit more today. :bigkiss:

:D

:fro:

btw Bob, as for your shrink, maybe he just needed to take his family on vacation. (jk., I don't think your name is Bob, I'm just referencing that movie What About Bob)

Re: FFOS.

polarpixie said:
THANK YOU.
Thank you for responding.
Thank you for not dismissing what I had to say.
Thank you for saying that you will try to quit saying such negative things. Any effort is better than none.

You have just managed to redeem my faith in people just a little bit more today.

btw Bob, as for your shrink, maybe he just needed to take his family on vacation. (jk., I don't think your name is Bob, I'm just referencing that movie What About Bob)

:horny:

fistfullofsteel said:

absolutely, if a doctor needs to check me for a prostate problem then he may stick as many fingers up there as he has to to get the job done.

yeah, do the doctor bit again. we all know you like your prostata hugged. dont deny it

MrMuscle said:

yeah, do the doctor bit again. we all know you like your prostata hugged. dont deny it

ok ok, you found me out, i find you sexy and i want you. your hairy chest turns me on. wow, i can't hide anything from you, you are so smart. :p

would you hug my prostate, please? pretty please with a cherry on top.

Top Bottom