Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plz critique diet

chiefwiggum

The paranoia is on, 6 weeks out, 5"6, 187, 8.5%bf
Lemme know

Meal 1 2 scoops whey, 2 shredded wheat
Meal 2 1 can tuna, 2/3 cup grapenuts
meal 3 2 scoops whey, 2 whole eggs
meal 4 2 scoops protein, 1 1/3 scoops creatine
meal 5 1 chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice
meal 6 9 egg whites
meal 7 2 scoops whey

equals 2100 calories

Thanks,
Wiggum

At what time are you training bro?

how much cardio?

diet looks good, though -

You might, depending on what time you train, consider moving the rice to meal three.

And i'm sure you know, but take that creatine out in a couple of weeks, due to water retention.

No cardio yet and I traijn between meals 3 and 4. Whats the difference between burning 300 calories on the treadmill and dropping three hundred calories from your diet?

Wiggum

Grapenuts are loaded with sugar. Creatine will make you hold water. And I see too much MRP, not enough real food.

you have plenty of time! Do not panic, that is where many people screw themselves. How are you looking at 8.5% Are you as hard as you think you should be? Are the seperations in the muscles becoming more defined? If not you may want to drop the whey protein. I found that by eating more chicken, tuna, and lean steak in its place really harden me up fast!! Plus it kept me fuller.

Thx guys, I already substituted rice for the grapenuts but Whats this about the MRP". I would substitute tuna for the protein for my last meal, but it's not until midnight, is that still ok.

Thx,
Wiggum

Top Bottom