Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plz About Mixing Gh With Water

BUBU23

Banned
PLZ YOU GOT TO HELP ME!

if i have 12iu bottle and i want to take 2 iu for 7 days how much water
i need to mix with the gh?

well its quite simple. for a start if you want to take 2 iu per day you have only got enough for 6 days. so mix 6 cc of water with it and 1 cc = 2iu. hope this helps

No that's way to much bac water for 12iu you need to mix 1.2 ml with 12iu. On the slin pin there are marks depending on what size pin u use. if you have .5 cc pin load it twice then put .2 ml If you are using 1cc pin load it with 1ml and then .2 with bac water to make up 12iu HGH...Each .1 = 1iu I think you really need to do some research before using HGH or any AAS for that matter.

OH MY ......

i was told to put 2.5cc in the 12iu bottle

that way is the best

i think that i put 2.5cc water in aglass

the with the small pin i have in need to caculet how much water to pull
to get 6 times that will be the size of the 2iu in the niddle

i have small pin very small (of the niddle)

how will i know cause every body got diffrent niddle?

Mix it the way Motodawg said. Results will be 10units on pin = 1iu of GH.

so my friend if i understand ok

i need to put in the 12iu bottle 1.2cc water

and then i need to check how much in the gh nidlle i need to take so ill have

2iu 6 time in week?

cause i can put in the bottle 5cc then in the gh niddle ill need to take more to make it 6 times

so anyway you tell me to put not much water

damn i cant understand cause i got gh niddle and i dont know what niddle you have

BUBU23 said:
so my friend if i understand ok

i need to put in the 12iu bottle 1.2cc water

and then i need to check how much in the gh nidlle i need to take so ill have

2iu 6 time in week?

cause i can put in the bottle 5cc then in the gh niddle ill need to take more to make it 6 times

so anyway you tell me to put not much water

damn i cant understand cause i got gh niddle and i dont know what niddle you have

sorry, I can't understand what the hell your asking.

Bro you making this way too complicated. There is no mystery to this. You should be using an insulin syringe to inject your GH. You say you have a 12iu bottle of gh. Then add in 1.2 cc of bacteriostatic water. That way, 0.1 cc is equal to 1iu of gh. Insulin syringes are maked in units of INSULIN, not GH. The 10 on the insulin syringe is equal to 0.1 cc. So if you have insulin syringes and want to injuect 2iu of the mixture I told you to reconstitute at, then you would draw out to 20 on the slin syringe, or 0.2 cc.

Well I Got It Thanks Very Much Every Body

Ill Use 1.2cc Regular Niddle Then]in The Insulin Niddle Every 10
Will Be 1 Iu

Hope Its Ok Thank You

Top Bottom