Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plunkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm essentially out (except for bad/blurry/repeat pics).

You'll just have to flog the minnow to some repeat pics.

If you blink your eyes repeatedly it kinda looks like plunks arms are waving around in that one pic hes yakking to the chinks about whateverthefuck. could provide for repeat spankability

Are the Chinese raring for revolution?

The Director of International Survey Research at Pew Global Attitudes Project, James Bell, thinks not. Recent Pew survey data shows the Chinese are much more optimistic about their future than the Egyptians were:

Are the Chinese raring for revolution? – Global Public Square - CNN.com Blogs

I don't think revolution is anywhere on their radar screens.

They've got at least (if not more) economic freedom than Western nations do. Plus, they've got a growing economy. The people realize it's possible to climb the economic ladder and it's keeping them fully occupied.

I don't think revolution is anywhere on their radar screens.

They've got at least (if not more) economic freedom than Western nations do. Plus, they've got a growing economy. The people realize it's possible to climb the economic ladder and it's keeping them fully occupied.

They too are being exposed more and more to Western culture.

One day they may decide working 6 days a week and living in a dorm away from the nay nay for months ain't working for them any longer.

just sayin'

They too are being exposed more and more to Western culture.

One day they may decide working 6 days a week and living in a dorm away from the nay nay for months ain't working for them any longer.

just sayin'

They do have rough conditions, but remember where they came from.

If you lived as a subsistence farmer and got a chance to move to a city, you'd be giddy. I think to them, where they are going is more important than where they are.

They do have rough conditions, but remember where they came from.

If you lived as a subsistence farmer and got a chance to move to a city, you'd be giddy. I think to them, where they are going is more important than where they are.

Know what makes me "giddy"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom