Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plunkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
The magazine says the electric sedan achieved a score of 99 out of 100, outperforming every other model this year in every category --from performance to interior quality.

Consumer Reports: Tesla best car since 2007

if you're knot going to buy teh car at least buy stock in teh company!

The rave came as Tesla turned its first-ever profit: $11.2 million for the latest quarter. That came after a $90 million loss in last three months of 2012. Tesla’s stock price jumped more than 16 percent yesterday.

Vroom Vroom…Tesla’s Near-Perfect Day - ABC News

Dude, didn't I tout this car and you kept posting about how Tesla wasn't doing well? C'mon man, I do know what I'm talking about sometimes. I like the Model X crossover coming soon with the gullwing doors.

• Up front on the dashboard are two 12.3-inch TFT displays, one directly in front of the driver (serving as a gauge cluster), the other on the center stack. Helping driver and front passenger make sense of all the infotainment possibilities contained within is a touch-sensitive telephone keypad with memory that centralizes important functions.
  • Mercedes’ Linguatronic voice command system returns, now with the ability to read text messages and e-mail, and the navigation system now features Google Maps.
  • For sound, Mercedes installed a Burmeister 3D system with the Frontbass resonator from the SL Roadster.
  • Some of the other features seem like they came out of a Brookstone catalog. An “Air Balance Package” spritzes fragrance into the cabin, there are massaging seats with ventilation, heated door panels and armrests are also available so you never have to touch a cold or even cool surface.
  • An optional First Class rear seating arrangement includes a full center console with heated and cooled cupholders.
  • With so many options available, it’s surprising that Mercedes chose to launch the 2014 S-Class with only one engine. Initially, it will only be available as an S550, with a 4.7-liter, twin-turbocharged V8 producing 455 horsepower and 516 pound-feet of torque.
  • The engine is mated to either an eight-speed automatic transmission, and of course the S-Class is available with either rear-wheel drive or 4Matic all-wheel drive.

2014-mercedes-s-class-11_1035-800x600.jpg

Read more: 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Latest photos and new fully-heated details | Digital Trends

I was going to test drive a few cars this morning. The dealership (BMW) opens at 8:00 and my son's AAU game wasn't until 11:15.

So what happens? Rain. I'll be damned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom