Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plunkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also rock a VTX 1300 custom

Pick3 would like the motor vibrations beneath him

The A6 will yield 24 mpg in the EPA City column, 38 Highway, 29 Combined. The sedan’s 6-cylinder diesel will be paired with an 8-speed Tiptronic transmission and quattro all-wheel drive to produce 240 horsepower and 428 pound-feet of torque, launching from 0-60 MPH in 5.5 seconds.

The Audi A6 TDI will start at $58,395. The coupe-like A7 TDI, meanwhile, will come in at $67,795.

The A7 diesel will use the same clean diesel and 8-speed gearbox combination as the A6 sedan and has the same power and launch numbers, while its fuel economy ratings are also 24/38/29, according to the EPA.

Audi Reveals Mileage, Pricing for Three New US Diesel Models | TheDetroitBureau.com

The A6 will yield 24 mpg in the EPA City column, 38 Highway, 29 Combined. The sedan’s 6-cylinder diesel will be paired with an 8-speed Tiptronic transmission and quattro all-wheel drive to produce 240 horsepower and 428 pound-feet of torque, launching from 0-60 MPH in 5.5 seconds.

The Audi A6 TDI will start at $58,395. The coupe-like A7 TDI, meanwhile, will come in at $67,795.

The A7 diesel will use the same clean diesel and 8-speed gearbox combination as the A6 sedan and has the same power and launch numbers, while its fuel economy ratings are also 24/38/29, according to the EPA.

Audi Reveals Mileage, Pricing for Three New US Diesel Models | TheDetroitBureau.com

I'm looking for something in the < 18 MPG range.

I need to do my part to make climate change happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom