Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pls help. Getting fat lol

Jonny_PileDrive

I need some help. I'm injured and can't work out. No cardio, no weights. I can manage some light walking a cpl times. Week. Not only did I lose my gains and my solidity, I'm putting on some fat on top of my newly softened muscle.

Amy diet tips? I've changed to mostly salads, no juice milk or sweetened drinks. Cut down portion sizes. Maybe there are more specifics I can eliminate??

An what about some supps to help me out?? I'd like I at least keep a leaner build so it's an easier recovery when I finally do bounce back!

Lower your carb intake and increase fat intake. Try to get your body into ketosis, this will cause your body to burn the higher intake of fats instead if carbs. Also I dont know what injury you have but I would find a way to get some light exercise in any way I could.

Hunter Of Gunmen

Last edited:
Find out your basic metabolic rate, add your activity level (Which will be low, prob burning 200-300 if no exercise), then eat at that level to maintain, keep the protein intake high to prevent muscle loss fats moderate and low carbs since you don't need that extra energy right now

Find out your basic metabolic rate, add your activity level (Which will be low, prob burning 200-300 if no exercise), then eat at that level to maintain, keep the protein intake high to prevent muscle loss fats moderate and low carbs since you don't need that extra energy right now

yup. If you can't exercise, diet. Do the walking. Walk as much as you can. Can you take the stairs (instead of the elevator) when applicable? Park farther away, walk to the store instead of drive, etc. You could try a fat burner like Forged Burner, etc. or even a couple GTE caps a day.

If you are mobile enough start stretching a few times a day. Read up on proper form first. You will be surprised how much better you will feel and will help your mood.

Thanks for all te pointers. Walking is all I can do. But it takes a toll. Not sure how I did but I injured my left knee. Progressively the knee cap twisted a bit and isn't sliding where it should. Then duing physio the same thig happened to my right. So I gotta tone it back until I have an MRI. Fuckjng painful!!

Good call on daily stretching I def gotta at least start Doing little things like that. I'll try forged burner. I was afraid that a mere stimulant may be a waste since im not working to take advantage of the extra energy. Scaling back the diet is the most difficult part lol

Top Bottom