Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pls Help! All my 't's are shrinking

cunninglinguist

Hi - what kind of fabric softener do you have to use when you lift weights? Cause I think I'm doing smth wrong...

Since I started working out again (‘bout three months ago) I have noticed that slowly, but surely, ALL of my t-shirts and shirts are starting to shrink(!) and basically just not fit comfortably anymore! WTF?
Now this may sound paranoid but I am SURE there is some kind of connection to the weightlifting I have been doing (mostly big compound lifts; deadlifts-chinups-presses-rows...).

I know a guy at work who had a similar thing happen to him, and he also said his stuff started to shrink after a while - as well as not being able to fit his torso in the Kingda Ka seats at Six Flags Great Adventure either… Man that would really s*ck :(

I mean I am pretty sure I am doing it right, you know, like progressely increasing the weight every or every 2nd workout whenever I can, busting my a** each and every session, eating lots of clean protein and not sweating the small stuff (like which isolation excercise Arnie used to do for his 'inner'-biceps that I might really be missing out on, y'know - or how many simple carbs I ate in the 2 hours & 39 minutes before my workout last Tuesday...)

You know, I paid for a gym membership and that was already a couple 100 a year, though I kind of factored that in, but now I will prob have to buy a whole new wardrobe AS WELL.

Was just wondering if anyone has had anything similar happen to them ???!

I mean I'm really freaking out and don't know what to do anymore!! :freak::freak::freak:

Top Bottom