Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help

Jefferyaron

Ok so I've been using d Stunna for probably 3.5months now. I double dose it mon wed and fri so 2 scoops. I've had an issue after the gym with loss of sex drive literally if I'm not playing with my dick 24/7 after the gym I can't stay hard. Is it possible that the caffeine surge and after the gym has caused my adrenal glands to exhaust themselves? I'm 22yrs old this hasn't happened to me just curious. Before the preworkout and gym I can fuck all day long but after the preworkout and gym session I have no sex drive what so ever

Are u sure it's the pwo? Have u tried not using the pwo lately to see if the same thing happens? If its narrowed down to definitely being the d stunner then just switch to ntkts or another good pwo.

I rotate between d Stunna and ntks both did the same thing. The only time I drink caffeine is when I drink the pwo during the week. My weekends my sex drive is fine but then again I'm not taking in any caffeine

Top Bottom