Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Help

Skrilla2

O.k. I have two questions, The first one is when taking creatine do you take it even on days that you don't work out? I have been but my freind says you don't have to, is this true? second if you miss a day or two do you have to reload it? If anyone could please help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I take 5g of creatine for 6 days on/1 off, regardless of my workout schedule, as a maintenance phase. I do this b/c I find that taking creatine everyday makes me retain water. If you miss a day or two, don't worry about reloading. Maybe just do twice your normal dose the next day to resaturate your muscles.

I take between 5-10gr every day. I'm a bigger guy so I take a little more. And like jank, I also retain the water, but I don't mind that so much.

It also seems to be generally accepted lately that creatine really doesn't have to be loaded, even when you first start on it. Don't worry about missing a couple days. I'd suggest starting on 5grs a day.

i take 6 caps on training days and on off days i take 3 caps,

six caps contains :

Creatine Monohydrate 5000 mg

L-Glutamine 2000 mg

Taurine 200 mg

creatin fuel stack its great

You don't have to re-load if you miss a day or two but I wouldn't make a habit of it! There's NO reason not to take your creatine! I'm 5'11" 215lbs so as a maintenance I actually take 10-15 grams a day! I've experimented with dosages and noticed this works best for me. On non-workout days you should AT LEAST take a serving of creatine with breakfeast when you first wake up for the simple fact of making sure you take a serving for the day!

Top Bottom