Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help!!

Ricky1987

Just want to know is sust 250, anavar, winstrol and provirion a good cycle? 750mg sust pw. Var 100mg ed winny 100mg ed provirion 50mg ed running 6-8 weeks

Looking to get a dry, hard look. Strength not an issue as I'm happy with where iam with my strength. So just to bring it all in really

Your test is way 2 high drop in down to 350 a wk 50 mg of var 50mg of winni n2guard through out

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Cool. Is this generally a good cutting cycle? Don't see much of these stacks mentioned

You don't see it often because running winny and var at 100mg each ED side by side is a horrible idea. You'll send your liver and lipid values through the roof and you're asking for big problems. You shouldn't double up on orals at extremely high doses. You need to research what you're doing before you hurt yourself.

I know this anavar/winny/proviron stack is really popular among people who don't research enough or don't care about their health or feeling good. Someone here sells a capsule with all three orals in it and it makes people feel like asshole. I try to explain but no one ever listens.

Top Bottom