Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help with igf-1 lr3 purchase.

Soulthief

I really want to order some igf-1 lr3 tonight but am so confused about the huge price differences from everyone. I want a quality product but don't want to just buy a name. The only company here I've done business with is chemical needs and they were great.
Great white - $55
Hardcore - $250
Iron dragon - $95 (1200, the other companies are 1000) they have a 10 bottle kit of smaller bottles same total amount for convience for $120.
Chemical needs - $146 I believe has nacl with it. Which is nice.

Any thoughts or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys...and gals. ;-)

Use chemical need or great white. I just ordered igf Lr3 from great white, I haven't tried it yet. Everything I've tried from them is top notch.

Keep us posted on how you like it. Why did you choose them? I'm still wondering why chem needs is 3x more for the same amount as great white. I want the best. Not the cheapest but if they are the same I don't want to waste money either. I'm using it to attempt injury repair so I want the highest quality I can get.

Top Bottom