Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help us redesign the perfect ECA fat burner

How about a mixture of t3 t4 and dnp.

I don't know if it would kill you but it's just a thought.

This is also the reason why I am not a chemist or making reproduced juice. I would probably have a death ratio of 1 out of 5.

fonz...i believe i remember a study that tested green tea on test levels and it reduced them....I came across it on my research for my bio seminar class

my suggestion would be the same as fonz...but make it like a weight loss system cycle....include a multivitamin...take all of the work out of it and provide the customer with everything they could possibly need to optimize fatloss....and include 5-10g pyruvate per serving...as many studies have shown that at those levels it helps in fatloss and lbm preservation...but would make it more expensive

Several others mentioned Yohimbe or Yohimbine, but I would specifically like to say put some high potency yohimbe in there. You can't sell Yohimbine, but some potenent yohimbe would do the stack nice.

And maybe some B-12. If you put a little B-12 in each capsule, taking 6-9 capsules a day, the B-12 could help give you a little energy.

L-Tyrosine

ECAY + a decent dose of L-Tyrosine. I'd say at lease 1 gram per serving. Tyrosine is the most researched and most successful dietary supplement used by the US military. It has been shown to increase performance in fatigued troops in numerous studies.

I'd stay away from the HCA, it causes too many people to have the shits. Tyrosine and Carnitne sound good. What about N-Acetyl Cysteine? The tyrosine will help people out for tans, too.:angel:

Good point Kahn. Tyrosine increases melanin production.
Forgot about that one.

Fonz

maybe this can help

Caffeine 200mg
Ephedrine HCL 25mg
Chromium Picolinate (not familiar with dose)
Tribulus Terrestris (NFWD)
and how about some BCAA's, this have worked wonders for me.

Top Bottom