Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help us redesign the perfect ECA fat burner

"These are PROVEN.

1. L-Tyrosine at 500mg per dose.
Basic building block of NA.
Very important for optimal thyroid function."

L-Tyrosine is a good add, not for thyroidal function, since it really is not the limiting factor in this regard, but due to its anorectant potential. This is most likely due to conversion to dopamine in the CNS, since it was not shown to potentiate thermogenesis, but it did further suppress appetite.

"2. Green Tea Polyphenols. Greatly increase
thermogenesis w/ECA added. Aslo increases
BMR by 4% all by themselves.
I don't know why more companies don't use this
product as its one of those "GEMS" that
REALLY DOES WORK."

This is another good agent, since aside from thermogenesis, they are beneficial for health. Unfortunately, they have been shown to suppress testosterone levels.

"The rest are worthless.
Synephrine IS TOO WEAK."

Synephrine is weak as a CNS stimulant, because it is an alpha-agonist, which tend not to be thermogenic, although synephrine has been shown to have a weak lipolytic effect.

"Gugguls are BS."

True, lacking evidence.

"HCA DOES NOT WORK IN HUMANS."

If only we were rats.

"Chromium is pretty basic."

There is good reasons for chromium use, but mainly it is so cheap, there is no reason not to use it.

"Forskholi is WEAK too(Triax-II)."

A very interesting compound. It has no stimulatory activity, but does show lipolytic and thermogenic value. One study showed it can increase UCP 2 levels.

If I remember correctly, the reason you don't see pure ECA stacks is due to patenting of this combination. If one tried to market this, then they would be violating patent laws.

The aspirin portion is useless, and detrimental to the stomach lining.

Double doseages for the Ephendrine and caffein exctracts and yohimbe. Thats it.

------------------
There are millions of black holes in space. Some that are 3 times the size of our sun. At any moment, the entire world could get sucked into one of these massive black holes. We would all die and theres nothing we could do about it. Knowing this, is there really ANYTHING to worry about?

1. L-Tyrosine at 500mg per dose.
Basic building block of NA.
Very important for optimal thyroid function.

2. Green Tea Polyphenols. Greatly increase
thermogenesis w/ECA added. Aslo increases
BMR by 4% all by themselves.
I don't know why more companies don't use this
product as its one of those "GEMS" that
REALLY DOES WORK.

3. 200mg Lipoic acid per dose??????
Increased glucose oxidation.
Blood glucose regulator.
Great anti-oxidant, free-radical scavenger.
Only problem with the added ALA is
that the final product cost would be
increased substantially.

The rest are worthless.
Synephrine IS TOO WEAK. Gugguls are BS.
HCA DOES NOT WORK IN HUMANS.
Forskholi is WEAK too(Triax-II).
So forget about them.

I would add synephrine (norephedrine), in addition to gugolsterones z and e, in addition to iodine, maybe supplied through the form of kelp. This will give an extra thermogenic effect as well as still support healthy thyroid function with the gugelsterones. The iodine, of course, is to promote the effectiveness of the gugelsterones in promoting your own thyroid production of T3.

"I would add synephrine (norephedrine), in addition to gugolsterones z and e, in addition to iodine, maybe supplied through the form of kelp. This will give an extra thermogenic effect as well as still support healthy thyroid function with the gugelsterones. The iodine, of course, is to promote the effectiveness of the gugelsterones in promoting your own thyroid production of T3."

GYNO, synephrine is not norephedrine (phenylpropanolamine), but is also known as phenylephrine. Synephrine is an alpha agonist, while norephedrine (PPA) is a non-selective adrenergic.

Also, iodine during dieting will not improve thyroidal function, unless one is iodine deficient, and that is rarely the case in the US.

I also read a couple of studies that showed
EC+aspirin only really works on obese
people, not on lean ones(<15%)
Plus we all knoe herbal aspirin is
UNCOMPARABLE to real aspirin.
I'd drop it entirely.
EC+Polyphenols would be the optimum
combination.
The Dandelion root is also a good idea.

Godspeed

i take ephedrine, 500mg of yohimbee, dandelion root, and a cup of coffee 2-3 times a day. with a good diet, some cardio and lift hard, the shit works great. i get ripped and hard in a very short amount of time.

1 Xenadrine and 1 ThermoGTX by Prosource and I am the sweatiest guy in the gym. When I leave I usually get really cold , because I was so hot. I won't even mention the amount of bodyfat I've lost in a month while putting on 12 new lbs of solid muscle. Works way better than 2 Xenadrine!!!!! Great board by the way. Tons of useful info!!

Hell...if you want to improve on your ECA stack throw some winny in there. That'll get dudes shredded in no time LOL.

------------------
I don't want to be big or strong...I want to be bigger and stronger than I was yesterday.

Top Bottom