Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help,reply

Bilal007

I am a 17 yr old teen i started workout last yr when i was 5'4 at 115 pds. I am at now 5'7 150pds. I've taken protein, creatine, weight gainer.

And they don't relay seem to help me put on the mass i am a expecting. I think i have made some good or descent progress from since i started i have stretch marks all over my chest and deltoid region and my back. I need advice in uptaining mass, i want to get much bigger.

I have a high metabolism , i dont know if i am really a ectomorph or what, cause i am a teen. But compared to other teens , in some cases i look a helluva lot better . I am going to inclose two pics so you can see what i look. My arms are the hardest part of my body to grow. I have a hugh chest, you cant see good in the pic though i need advice on getting bigger naturally, and some help on my 13 inch arms.

You must be really skinny, I cant see you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jinxed teen you ............oh forget it......

I am pretty much in the same situation but my arms are doing fine its my chest thats the problem.
Whats your diet like? A good diet is a good start......

you grew 3" in one year so I wouldn't expect to get huge just yet. use the search and read, you can't just ask "how do I get big?" to general a question. my answer would simply be eat more complex carbs and quality protein and workout harder with compound movements no more than 4x a week and cut out the cardio.

never be hungry and always look forward to your next workout. go into each and every workout pumped up and angry, with your goal of getting stronger. at your age more strength= more size.

Valdez said:
you grew 3" in one year so I wouldn't expect to get huge just yet. use the search and read, you can't just ask "how do I get big?" to general a question. my answer would simply be eat more complex carbs and quality protein and workout harder with compound movements no more than 4x a week and cut out the cardio.

never be hungry and always look forward to your next workout. go into each and every workout pumped up and angry, with your goal of getting stronger. at your age more strength= more size.

Exactly.

Train hard, eat lots, and rest more.

Bodybuilding is 95% mental. If you are dedicated, educated, and motivated you will obtain what you want and meet your goals. However... dedication, education, and motivation are mental traits, not physical.

Where the mind goes the body will follow.

Top Bottom