Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help!!! Need advice!!!

Hi, I am currently recovering from a labrum tear in my shoulder. I got surgery about a month ago and have started pt last week. This season I'm playing football for my high school as d-end. Because of my injury I can't do any heavy upper body training for 6 months. I have only been doing legs abs and forearms for the past month. My coaches said that If I want to start this year I definetly have to get my strength up or I won't last on the field. Now, that's my situation, other than that I fucking love to lift weights. If I could get paid to lift all fucking day I would definetly sign up for it. My training is in check but I want it to be even better and I always strive to push my self beyond my limits. My diet is definetly ok, I would say I eat about 250-300g of protein a day. I'm 175 with 10% body fat right now. My stats before the injury was 225 bench 405 deadlift and 315 squat and at that time I was only 160lbs. Now for the real stuff I need to say is that I am going to do my first cycle when I'm able to lift heavy for my strength to kickstart and go way up. Don't try convincing me not to do my first cycle because I have done massive amounts of research and will not change my mind. I'm 18 btw forgot to mention that. I do realize all of the sides I could get but I'm willing to try and start my first cycle the right way and hopefully not fuckmy body up forever. I just need some help for a cycle that will make my strength gains, endurance, and aggression go way up. Any advice would be helpful, thank you.

Honestly bro I was in your shoes in high school bro, but I won't run anything huge since your still young if anything I would do some test and maybe some peptides that can help increase your HGH. Your still young and haven't come close to reaching your max potential. But if you must run gear test and deca is a good way to start along with peptides. This will also help you heal sooner then the doc told you

So If I take test and deca before my doctor says I'm aloud to lift like maybe another 3 months (6 months to heal) will it heal my injury faster while getting me stronger? Thanks for the reply MFK87

Top Bottom