Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please help me find my intensity again!!!

Sorry to be absent, to top things off my laptop got stolen the day after my last post, but I just got a new one, so I'm back! I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE ADVICE! I'm not sure what went down for a couple weeks, I just lost my edge, but I feel like I may be starting to get it back a little, I changed up to 5-6 sets of 8 reps still doing core lifts (deads, squats, bench, row, presses). Also I switched up PWOs, I loved Power Chews but the way they affected me isn't really beneficial to my mid-day workouts (great for morning though!), then I went to Jacked, but it died off really quickly, now I'm on Hyper FX and NO Xplode 2 (got the NO for free so I figured I'd use it as the NO is a oxide booster and the Hyper FX - BSN's new energy supplement- is exactly that, purely an energy supplement). Felt a big boost the first couple workouts, that died out, but my workouts are feeling more consistently pumped now.

Top Bottom