Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

PlatChat is taking a little break

digger

Chairman
Chairman Member
One of the servers got dropped on its head in the move. It wasn't a clean kill but we figure it's better to take it out of the rotation than have it tease you by going on and off without warning.

We're also looking for better chat programs. May have more than one for you to play with between now and next week so watch this space.
 
I didnt use it that much to be honest.

its interface seemed so archaic to me - but it was fun.
 
hey digger -

any word on an ETA for karma poker?

thanks man.
 
Becoming said:
hey digger -

any word on an ETA for karma poker?
Need to talk to George about that one... it's more of a business question than a technical one at this point. You're welcome.
 
Just post up everyone's IM name here. There's a few chicks that still won't hand that info over to me. Thanks!
 
thanks for the info. karma your way when I recharge. :)
 
Hook it to an IRC server, so we can use our own chat clients, just password or ip protect it to plats only.
 
Plat chat really slows up my computer whenever it's trying to load....really annoying it does it automatically. Is there a way to turn it off? I mean if I want to goto plat chat I'll choose it myself, I don't need it to automatically open.....
 
UA_Iron said:
I didnt use it that much to be honest.

its interface seemed so archaic to me - but it was fun.

Same here, logged in twice and hated the UI.
 
Top Bottom