Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Plans for first cycle. Please critique.

jakeismithi

Hey guys, after about 7 years of lifting, I believe it's time for me to run my first cycle. I'm currently 22 years old, 6ft, and around 210lb. I've already run epistane and superdrol twice each and I seemed fairly tolerant to each compound. Gains were great, but only about 50% lasted. Thats why I feel it's time to finally jump into a longer cycle with more lasting gains.

After months of research, I'm considering the following cycle for a lean bulk:

Cycle:
Weeks 1-4: Superdrol (10/20/20/30)
Weeks 1-12: Test Cyp or Enth (750mg per week)
Weeks 1-8: Exemestane (12.5mg eod)
Weeks 6-12: hCG (250iu 2x per week)
Weeks 8-12: Stanzolol (50mg eod)

PCT:
Prior to first day: Triptorelin (100mcg one time)
Weeks 1-4: Tamoxifen Citrate (20mg ed)
Weeks 1-4: D-aspartic acid (3g ed)
Weeks 1-4: LeanExtreme

What are your guys' thoughts? I feel that I've definitely put in sufficient research, but that will only get me so far; experience is where all of the real information comes from. So I'd appreciate any advice, insight, and even criticism from you guys based on your experience. Wanna make sure I'm making choices that are best for both my gains AND my health.

Thanks,
JakeiSmithi

I kinds feel like that is a lot of gear at 22. 400mg of test max especially if you are running other stuff. I also don't think you need to run hcg for that long... A quick blast is best.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

Yeah, I assumed some people would think that. In general I myself would even agree that this is probably too much for the average 22 year old, however I have always been SIGNIFICANTLY more physically mature than all of my peers. Hit puberty years before the rest of my friends. Those signs of early development, in addition to my quick and easy recovery from epistane and superdrol lead me to believe that my endocrine system is more developed than the average 22 year old. Either that, or I'm simply genetically predisposed to have good hormonal recovery (my father was an ammeter bodybuilder and experimented with steroids in the 70s with no issues).

Is there any validity to this line of reasoning?

Hey guys, after about 7 years of lifting, I believe it's time for me to run my first cycle. I'm currently 22 years old, 6ft, and around 210lb. I've already run epistane and superdrol twice each and I seemed fairly tolerant to each compound. Gains were great, but only about 50% lasted. Thats why I feel it's time to finally jump into a longer cycle with more lasting gains.

Cycle:

PCT:

What are your guys' thoughts? I feel that I've definitely put in sufficient research, but that will only get me so far; experience is where all of the real information comes from. So I'd appreciate any advice, insight, and even criticism from you guys based on your experience. Wanna make sure I'm making choices that are best for both my gains AND my health.

Thanks,
JakeiSmithi

As I understood it...HCG should be used two weeks before PCT. If you're looking for lean gains drop the SD. My .02...

Cycle:

PCT:

Thanks,
JakeiSmithi

You definitely started running things at too young of an age... However, im not your dad and your over 21 and your already this far in, so I assume your going to run things anyway so I will at least help you to fix what you have here...

Bro, please do not run test that high... That is absolutely ridiculous, especially on a first cycle... you have never ran test, you have no clue how you will respond and even if you had, there's no reason to run it that high... your 22 years old, you've never ran a real cycle and your wanting to run that much juice? You recovered well on a pro hormone (you think) with no bloodwork to back it up... you don't go by how you "feel" without truly knowing what's going on internally... you can be causing a tremendous amount of internal problems and not even know it... you are already doing things at way too early of an age and probably inhibiting gains you could have had in the future... now your pushing it even more... your thoughts and reasoning are just off... you absolutely need to have protection with your orals, which you did not list... your running hcg WAY too long, risking more problems as well as desensitizing... this needs a lot of work...

1-12 test cyp 350-500 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-4 superdrol 10/20/20/30
1-4 n2guard
5-12 hcgenerate es
13-14 hcg 1000 ius week
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 n2guard

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM

As I understood it...HCG should be used two weeks before PCT. If you're looking for lean gains drop the SD. My .02...

I've read of hCG being used from the beginning of week 6 or so. The 2 week thing is a differently (more highly) dosed hCG regime to quickly stimulate recovery POST CYCLE. I would, however be using triptorelin instead to fulfill that purpose.

Also, I figured that the exemestane and winny would lean out the mass gained from the sd in the first 4 weeks. Do you disagree?

You definitely started running things at too young of an age... However, im not your dad and your over 21 and your already this far in, so I assume your going to run things anyway so I will at least help you to fix what you have here...

Bro, please do not run test that high... That is absolutely ridiculous, especially on a first cycle... you have never ran test, you have no clue how you will respond and even if you had, there's no reason to run it that high... your 22 years old, you've never ran a real cycle and your wanting to run that much juice? You recovered well on a pro hormone (you think) with no bloodwork to back it up... you don't go by how you "feel" without truly knowing what's going on internally... you can be causing a tremendous amount of internal problems and not even know it... you are already doing things at way too early of an age and probably inhibiting gains you could have had in the future... now your pushing it even more... your thoughts and reasoning are just off... you absolutely need to have protection with your orals, which you did not list... your running hcg WAY too long, risking more problems as well as desensitizing... this needs a lot of work...

Thanks a lot for this post. I agree I started way to early with the prohormones. If I'd done the research then that I have now, I definitely would have waited a bit longer.

And my bad for not mentioning support supplements for the orals. I was going to preload on milk thistle, then run Liver52 and NAC all the way through the oral parts or the cycle.

Also, I appreciate test dosage advice and the hCG correction. I'm going to look into that product hcGenerate, as I am not very familiar.

Thanks a lot for this post. I agree I started way to early with the prohormones. If I'd done the research then that I have now, I definitely would have waited a bit longer.

And my bad for not mentioning support supplements for the orals. I was going to preload on milk thistle, then run Liver52 and NAC all the way through the oral parts or the cycle.

Also, I appreciate test dosage advice and the hCG correction. I'm going to look into that product hcGenerate, as I am not very familiar.

read about it here...

HCGenerate ES

Top Bottom