Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Planning first cycle

Lherro

After doing some more research I've decided to run a test only cycle for 10 weeks.

Weeks 1-5/500mg
Weeks 5-10/750mg

Then for PCT 2 weeks after last jab
Day 1 - 60mg Nolva
Days 2-7 - 40mg Nolva
Days 8-28 - 20mg Nolva

90kg 5'9 12%bf.

What does that cycle and pct sound like to you more experienced folk?
Another question, when looking at test online they say like "10ml test" how many shots of 500mg is that? Cheers

Throw out the nova and run clomid, 50 mg a day for the first 2 weeks then switch to 25 mg a day for the last 2 weeks. Also you'll need more than just clomid or nolva for pct if you want to get the best possible recovery and keep more gains. Throw in some hcGenerate atleast from n2bm. Always works great for me. Good luck.

So run the clomid 2 weeks after I finished last jab?
Will HCG vitagon 1500 do the job? And at what doseage?

Also didn't answer my question about the 10ml vial - how many 500mg shots is a 10ml vial?

Thanks for the help bro.

So run the clomid 2 weeks after I finished last jab?
Will HCG vitagon 1500 do the job? And at what doseage?

Also didn't answer my question about the 10ml vial - how many 500mg shots is a 10ml vial?

Thanks for the help bro.

Depends on what it's dosed at. It's usually 250 mg a ml so that's 5 shots of 500 mg or 5 weeks worth per bottle. And you don't need 750 mg on a first cycle that's too much. I suggest you throw some post cycle and unleashed in your pct.

750 mg of test..? I think you would be better off adding in another compound like winstrol or anavar to the end of your cycle than bumping test up to 750 mg.

After doing some more research I've decided to run a test only cycle for 10 weeks.

Weeks 1-5/500mg
Weeks 5-10/750mg

Then for PCT 2 weeks after last jab
Day 1 - 60mg Nolva
Days 2-7 - 40mg Nolva
Days 8-28 - 20mg Nolva

90kg 5'9 12%bf.

What does that cycle and pct sound like to you more experienced folk?
Another question, when looking at test online they say like "10ml test" how many shots of 500mg is that? Cheers

PCT is weak, at least do clo/nol/aromasin with ostra

You don't even need to dose 500 mg of test and ESPECIALLY not 750... thats absolutely ridiculous... i would run test at 350 mg week and throw an oral in there...

here is a proper pct for you...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Phytoserms and HCGenerate
can be used in place of the Unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Lmao to the guy above atleast I'm doing the right thing and actually researching instead of just jumping onto a cycle with no clue, lol what a douche bag

Top Bottom