Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

pintoca

I think he is referring to my monthly update post on cutting results... been doing that since January this year... funny

it's on the first page of diet
 
pintoca said:
I think he is referring to my monthly update post on cutting results... been doing that since January this year... funny

it's on the first page of diet

its cuz you have a new picture of you in your avatar every day, lol.
 
Yarg! said:
its cuz you have a new picture of you in your avatar every day, lol.

oh, well, I got flamed by the previous one pretty badly so in order not to ruffle too many feathers I had to put it down quickly...

Thinking about it, I should just bring it back and be done with it
 
Top Bottom