Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pinning them glutes

vinnyd50

23 years old.
185 pounds
10% bf
5'9

Just started my first test e only cycle, in week 4 right now. I've hit delts, quads and glutes all with 1ml injections just to ease the virgin muscles into it. Did my first 2ml injection (500mg at once instead of twice per week because ill be out of town on my usual 2nd injection day for 250mg 2x week. ) Pinned into my right glute and about two days later it, feels like Ive been kicked by a donkey on tren after doing 100000 ATG squats. Used a 23g 1.5in pin for injection. Did injection slow, probably around 30 seconds, and heated oil beforehand. Is the intense PIP I'm experiencing normal? Test e is Asia pharma which I've heard has mild PIP so I don't know what's up :( anyone?

No fever? If there's a fever, you might have gotten an abscess, in which case you might need antibiotics. But most likely (no fever) you might have hit a deep vein, or artery, which has happened to me a couple times; causing a deep muscle hematoma. If so, the good news is that it will go away by itself, but the bad news is that it takes a few more days or a week for the pain to die down, then you'll have a bruise start showing up as the blood gets absorbed and comes to the surface.

If you're only 10% bf, you can use a 1" needle IMHO. That will help to keep clear of deep veins & arteries. Also of course you need to go for the upper outer quadrant of the glute, which is VERY hard to judge in the mirror or by trying to reach back there. I prefer delts myself, but I do glutes for the purpose of rotating sites occasionally. I seldom do quads, because I have bad luck with hitting veins there. Another thing I might think about, is that you said you take up to 30 seconds to inject. That's a LONG time, and in that time, you can't help shaking the needle a bit. That would aggravate any nicking of veins. I use a thicker needle (22g usually), and inject in more like 3 seconds. That's a matter of preference, and a lot of people say that's too fast and is painful but it seems to cause less trauma to the muscle in the long run.

Charles

Don't believe it's infected, I'll take my
Temp and see if I'm running a fever, don't feel warm though. Glutes have been a pain in the ass, pun intended, the whole time. Delts have been good the whole time. Little PIP for them but nothing too bad, used a 25g 1.5in pin for them but only went an inch deep. Thanks for the replies boys

I use 23g 1.5" needle for test e and got hardly any pipbin glutes usually none. hope that helps lol

Sent from my SPH-D600 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom