Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pink Magic

yup i have had some guys come to me asking if its worth it and i said NOPE save your money lol.

Its crap, I finished a bottle about a week ago, no strength gains...Maybe minor vascularity increase, Libodo inscrease a bit, but that was about it.....Hot garbage even for the now price of 53 bucks on some sites.

holy shit!!!!!! after needto139 15% discount code you could get a bottle of hcgenerate or needtoslin for cheaper and free shipping to... If anyone sees this and still buys the pink fagot over the other sups let me know. I will track you down and shuv a bat up your ass because that is what you would deserve

the limited run is a load of crap, there is tons out there. Money better spent elsewhere.

LMAO such a great thread. I dont think I have stopped laughing.

Thank god other people hate USP products too. I was a sucker and bought the asteroid stack a year ago, what a waste of money...

hcgenerate ftw! needto sent me some and now im addicted! sex drive is through the roof and huge pumps in the gym along with gains! will report on it soon! thanks needto!

Top Bottom