Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pill intake question

Getbig11

Hey guys im curious about the amount of pills everyone takes a day for cycle support. 2 and a half years back i ran a cycle of mass tabs and for the support i was taking cranberry extract, multi vitamin, life support, joint pills. It ended up being around 12-15 pills a day which i can handle i can put back pills no problem.. On my fourth week i went to the bathroom and pissed blood and immediately went to the ER. They ran all the tests and i ended up having kidney stones. I was lucky because the stones had turned into sand without them having to do anything, it wasnt a bad case. I ended up just drinking a lot of water and flushing it all out. I was drinking atleast a gallon of water daily while on the tabs. My question is do you think it was me taking all the support supplements and my kidneys breaking down all the pills was to much?? Im always nervous when beginning a new cycle now. Maybe the mass tabs really stressed my kidneys. Has anyone had any kidney problems or any kind of probs taking 10+ pills daily? Not including pro-hormones or orals just support supplements.

I take about 12-15 support pills as well, I've never had this problem though. The only problem I had was I got so damn tired of taking them it started getting hard to swallow them. Other than that no problem.

Top Bottom