Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PICS week 7 of cycle. be nice!!

hey man, good pics. You said you started at 165? How long were you lifting before you started hitting the J and how much did you weigh when you started?

i think you look alot better at 165. I know you have to bulk then cut, but still, another bulking cycle seems too much right now. I would cut to 185 and you should be straight. how old are you? You seem to have decent genetics, but i would cut up.

well, thanks guys. im 20 right now. im thinking of a cutting cycle. going to get to maybe 190 ripped and hopefully i will be happy with that. thanks again....

Excellent start. You do look like a natural for being able to cut up. Try to bulk some more before cutting. You BF% doesn't look too bad from the current pics. You were way cut before. Add more size then rip it up and you will be a monster!!!!

yeah man. our physiques are similar in that i was always about 155 and shredded. I got up to 210 but was pretty fat and have cut down to 190 and then went up to 200 with 7%bf. honestly, at 200 with LOW bodyfat makes you look fucking sweeet compared to the guys that are 230 and 15% A dude in my gym actually said he likes what ive done and he is gonna start to do the same. He is 235 and about 14% bf.

Top Bottom