Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics Of Myself

Carth said:
I posted pics of myself in my gallery. I don't know how to post them on this post like the way others do.

I dont know if you wanted comments about your physic so i wont leave any except your looking good and ripped! And you have a hot wife! :)

Actually the pics are a few weeks old. I'm a bit bloated there. I was able to shed a few more lbs in water away. Thank you and Thank you! I appreciate that!

very nice job carth!! good work

I try! Really I do! This years cutting cycle was the worst for me. But diet played a good role in maintaining the physique. Not so much acquiring it! Work has totally screwed me over this summer. But I'll be back bigger, ripper, better than before.

Lookin great bro. What was your last, or current cycle lookin like. I REALLY liked the tattoo on your back as well. Keep up the hard work.

Last cycle? LOL I have no idea! I've been clean for like 1.5 years. Last cycle I did was a short Tren cycle that only lasted 4 weeks. It was back in December and I only did 50mg's EOD. I just did it for kicks really. Current cycle is not even worth mentioning bro. It is too embarassing to say.

Well damn bro, you must truely be genitically gifted to look like that and be able to say that you are about 95% natural. Keep up the awesome work.

Top Bottom