Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics: I Don't Wanna Hear It :)

Dial_tone said:
Man, you guys are harsh......and amazingly ungrateful to boot. I've seen Daisy's face unaltered and she's definitely as pretty as anyone I've ever kissed. I wouldn't wipe my ass with a pic of Tonya Harding's face.

1. I am definately grateful...to my future wife.

2. "she's definitely as pretty as anyone I've ever kissed."---LOL, there are so many places I can go with this, but I like you, so i'll pass, plus it is too early in the morning....

3. Daisy is awesome!! :heart: :heart:

Daisy_Girl said:
lol...some people here HAVE seen my face....both in pic's and in a magazine. Ask Jenzcats....she's seen "the real me" in a mag....So has Raina....:) :heart:

1. I am sure your face is amazing like the rest of your body, but I have not seen it yet to make that judgement...Emails and/or PM's are well appreciated....

2. I hope this doesn't put a damper on our pending nuptials...

3. Daisy, your awesome..the best and most beautiful member ever on EF (that is right everyone else, I said it, and it had to be said.)

Thank you :heart: :heart:

Dial_tone said:
Man, you guys are harsh.QUOTE]

I gotta tell ya, someone has to be harsh around here. Any breathing girl that posts up has you fools running around like little school boys all waiting to post up and kiss as much ass as possible and throw all pride out the window. I am not saying that our EF girls are not beautiful, intelligent people, but damn, some dudes on here even seem desperate over the Internet! LMAO!

KillahBee said:
Dial_tone said:

I gotta tell ya, someone has to be harsh around here. Any breathing girl that posts up has you fools running around like little school boys all waiting to post up and kiss as much ass as possible and throw all pride out the window. I am not saying that our EF girls are not beautiful, intelligent people, but damn, some dudes on here even seem desperate over the Internet! LMAO!

what? i couldn't read that....my monitor was shaking so much from me humping it

KillahBee said:
Dial_tone said:

There is some in truth in this...

C3bodybuilding said:
blah nude pics, I want to see face pics. For all you guys know, half these girls you drool over could be butterfaces! Wow,what a terrible mental image that is. Could you imagine someone with a nice body like daisy girl with roseann bars face?! I'd cry lol

There are a couple of those at my gym. They look great from 50 feet or more, but up close? *shudder* It is fun watching some of the gym trolls trying to scam on them. BANG BANG! Shot down by an ugly chick with a hot body.

Top Bottom