Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics from wartime Vietnam

the relationship has bennys for both sides
you need the muscle, and we need your trade goods
a mutual 69, but if the usa wants butt sex from canada
it will get it

You know I sometimes ponder this, USA vs Canada. I think the states would try a quick attack but I think if it came down to it, it would be USA vs the entire commonwealth plus I'm sure some of the countries that don't like the states as well would join in. The only thing is the fact were on a continent surrounded by ocean makes for reinforcements to be tricky. So.....
Discuss

You know I sometimes ponder this, USA vs Canada. I think the states would try a quick attack but I think if it came down to it, it would be USA vs the entire commonwealth plus I'm sure some of the countries that don't like the states as well would join in. The only thing is the fact were on a continent surrounded by ocean makes for reinforcements to be tricky. So.....
Discuss

Don't be an idiot

Discuss

i just don't see aussie, new zealand or britain attacking the usa.
the situation is just too unbelieveable to even contemplate, as nations we have the tightest ties and are the best bros.
it would never come to warfare

Midnight oil?

Top Bottom