Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics from 24k's photoshoot

Miss24k said:
Buns, yes I received a copy of all the images, he made copies in colour and in black and white of each pic. I posted a few in the black and white that I liked but I have them in colour also.

It was an exchange, he'll use the pics for his portfolio, he's been looking to expand his work with different looks, I guess I'm different, haha. And I can do whatever I like with my copies, I'll put some of them on my website, and may send some out.

OMG it was funny when we were shooting outside, this guy decided to sit on the bench right behind the photographer and watch.

:lmao: You know me Q-tip. lol

Thank you Vel :heart: Maybe if I'm lucky you'll see me in some sort of advert 1 day. :)

Thanks Jens, you're so cute.
Yup .. that's awesome :) About the TFP work ... :) You can build your own portfolio as well.. watch that baby grow ;)

Thank you for sharing what you did ... Although you exude confidence, I know it is never easy posting pics of yourself, even if you ARE M24K :D

I figured someone would have stopped to watch seeing you were on ‘location’…. :lmao:

Momma Daisy that's 1 of my favorites also (against the wall). Thank you. A few other photographers have seen these pics, and have offered to do some shoots with me. I'm alittle nervous to send out my pics, lol funny isn't it.

Thanks and ck Gunz :)

Buns, Yea TFP work is great to build up the portfolio and to get comfortable with the camera. The shoot I did in April (before my show) was paid, but the photographer never sent me a copy of the photos :(

I know I give off confidence, lol but the funny thing is I get shy and nervous sometimes.

Miss24k said:
I know I give off confidence, lol but the funny thing is I get shy and nervous sometimes.

I think that is really normal, at least in the beginning. I remember feeling so self-conscious with people watching you, the camera, etc! But the good thing is, you hide it from the camera! :)

Miss24k said:
Thanks Sassy, I actually like the 1 in the bikini lol.

:bigkiss: Scotsman, thank you, hahha it's a shame some women are still afraid to squat heavy. The ladies at my gym all tell me they wished they had a booty like mine, but most won't squat.

Thanks so much QT, I think I love you :heart: :)

oi. :D I get the same question.

A girl at the gym on Sunday asked me about my legs - "how do you do that?". I was heading to the sled, so she went with me. She bolted when I did my final set with 410lbs...

"OH no! I would never push that much. I don't want to look like a man!"

me = :finger:

:D

-----

btw - you are beautiful. I agree with Vel - that's a great pic.

Top Bottom