Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pick ur EF buddy

only one thing could turn me off from hitting on plunk (other than me not being a young, thin, hot blonde in his same zip code lololo)

Are you a man of God Plunk? :worried: :confused:

I bet if posted decade-old pics and some fat drunken mugshots i'd have all the wimminz wanting to lick my ass!

only one thing could turn me off from hitting on plunk (other than me not being a young, thin, hot blonde in his same zip code lololo)

Are you a man of God Plunk? :worried: :confused:

I'm an atheist, but I'm one of the quiet ones who are very respectful of religion.

Religion clearly played some role in how we evolved so I do the prudent thing and leave well enough alone when it comes to evangelizing my own personal belief.

I'm an atheist, but I'm one of the quiet ones who are very respectful of religion.

Religion clearly played some role in how we evolved so I do the prudent thing and leave well enough alone when it comes to evangelizing my own personal belief.
How you doin'? :supercool:stilleto:

I couldn't make it in time and you were flying out like a fagina. Who flies instead of a 5 hr car ride??

5 hours? From where?

haha it was like a 35 minute flight from Denver.

if its a 5 hour drive from there then we saved 9 hours doing that. I was heading to KC not to Denver and had to leave that morning.

Pretty much everyone, especially Redscam so I could punch a hole through his head and skullfuck java to death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom