Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*PIC* Paris Bataclan shooting

Nice religious tenet. I kill you because it'll get me laid in afterlife. Fckn dummies. You apes believe that. How basic. Primitive. You can't get laid, so some dude came up with this shit to manipulate you into puppetude. I mean, it's pure jealousy, is all. You're mad cuz you don't have what someone else has. So you'll kill them for it so they don't have it either. You just stole from 2001: Space Odyssey. Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke nailed the opening scenes, which muslims stole. The one of the monolith. And the jealous monkeys. Chimpanzees, actually. That's islam. That angry monkey with the bone in his hand....fortunately the monkeys evolved....

Nice religious tenet. I kill you because it'll get me laid in afterlife. Fckn dummies. You apes believe that. How basic. Primitive. You can't get laid, so some dude came up with this shit to manipulate you into puppetude. I mean, it's pure jealousy, is all. You're mad cuz you don't have what someone else has. So you'll kill them for it so they don't have it either. You just stole from 2001: Space Odyssey. Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke nailed the opening scenes, which muslims stole. The one of the monolith. And the jealous monkeys. Chimpanzees, actually. That's islam. That angry monkey with the bone in his hand....fortunately the monkeys evolved....

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs,
They forge a blade,
And where there's one
they're bound to divide it,
Right in two.
Right in two.

Monkey killing monkey killing monkey.
Over pieces of the ground.
Silly monkeys give them thumbs.
They make a club.
And beat their brother, down.
How they survive so misguided is a mystery.

Top Bottom