Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

pic of me

Phaded said:
i wish you lived in orlando so i could stomp your gay little face in..


doest that fuckin avatar of his make you want to just bash his face in? Mav....you could have all the training in the world, I'll still grind your face into the pavement.
 
NJjuice22 said:
doest that fuckin avatar of his make you want to just bash his face in? Mav....you could have all the training in the world, I'll still grind your face into the pavement.

yes it makes me want to carve holes in his face with a cheese grater.. i'm guaranteeing its someones alter just to fuck with people.. there is no way in hell someone would have that as their avatar and on top of that act the way mav does..
 
LOLOL holy fuck mav is getting owned
 
NJjuice22 said:
doest that fuckin avatar of his make you want to just bash his face in? Mav....you could have all the training in the world, I'll still grind your face into the pavement.
....... if he has the training he says, you would lose
 
Boardin087 said:
....... if he has the training he says, you would lose


fuck that, the majority of karate kids i see are fucking pussies...a skilled fighter is one thing, but the majority of douche bags i see in my gym that call themselves "trained fighters" are a bunch of bitches. if maverick falls into this category i do not know...
 
Gambino said:
fuck that, the majority of karate kids i see are fucking pussies...a skilled fighter is one thing, but the majority of douche bags i see in my gym that call themselves "trained fighters" are a bunch of bitches. if maverick falls into this category i do not know...
if he trained in any real kind of ju jitsu then hes no karate fag.... tkd is what a lot of people claim to do but its not very effective.... except sometimes it can be
 
Gambino said:
fuck that, the majority of karate kids i see are fucking pussies...a skilled fighter is one thing, but the majority of douche bags i see in my gym that call themselves "trained fighters" are a bunch of bitches. if maverick falls into this category i do not know...

even if mav has 6 years of training i guarantee he hasn't learned shit.. he prob. spends the entire time looking at himself in the mirror..
 
Phaded said:
even if mav has 6 years of training i guarantee he hasn't learned shit.. he prob. spends the entire time looking at himself in the mirror..

Phaded..... no bullshit, I have over 4 years of greco roman wrestling with my high school and university combined. 2 years of BJJ under a Gracie Barra affiliated school...... 6 years of boxing (I have had some amatuer fights) I can fucking fight man, set it up..... I might be coming to orlando for vacation this summer. I would go to any gym with you and close the doors, sign a waivor and fight your punk ass (MMA style) !!! how much do you weigh ? are you one of those chubby guys that think your huge ? lets set this up when I come to orlando. (no joke) im calling your ass out, im coming to orlando in June or July. I may be pretty, but looks do not mean anything.

Boardin........ your smarter then me huh huhhhhh !!! I am gonna send you one of my exams and we will see the score you get :) who did you train with ? are you a fighter ? do you compete ?
 
Last edited:
NJjuice22 said:
doest that fuckin avatar of his make you want to just bash his face in? Mav....you could have all the training in the world, I'll still grind your face into the pavement.

your too illiterate to even respond to you......... and your ugly !!!
 
Maverick said:
Phaded..... no bullshit, I have over 4 years of greco roman wrestling with my high school and university combined. 2 years of BJJ under a Gracie Barra affiliated school...... 6 years of boxing (I have had some amatuer fights) I can fucking fight man, set it up..... I might be coming to orlando for vacation this summer. I would go to any gym with you and close the doors, sign a waivor and fight your punk ass (MMA style) !!! how much do you weigh ? are you one of those chubby guys that think your huge ? I dead serious, lets set this up when I come to orlando. (no joke) im calling your ass out, im coming to orlando in June or July. I may be pretty, but looks do not mean anything.

Boardin........ your smarter then me huh huhhhhh !!! I am gonna send you one of my exams and we will see the score you get :) who did you train with ? are you a fighter ? do you compete ?


Already, here maveric can I help, that kid sounds like the guy who shoots you a bird and drives away in the safety of his car. I say stop the car!
 
Boardin087 said:
i have three years muay thai/ju jitsu ..... but since i am 3 times as smart as you i fight like i have 9 years. i would own you nub


Didnt you recently post in the MA forum you JUST started BJJ at a university club?
 
Maverick said:
!!! how much do you weigh ? are you one of those chubby guys that think your huge ? lets set this up when I come to orlando. (no joke) im calling your ass out, im coming to orlando in June or July. I may be pretty, but looks do not mean anything.

week3.jpg


yo i'm bumping this thread in july and ill have someone there to record it so i can post it on here.. you fucking faggot ass bitch..

Maverick said:
Boardin........ your smarter then me huh huhhhhh !!! I am gonna send you one of my exams and we will see the score you get :) who did you train with ? are you a fighter ? do you compete ?

Maverick said:
your too illiterate to even respond to you......... and your ugly !!!

you're talking shit about being smart and you can't even conjugate nouns.. fucking idiot..
 
If this thread is going to turn into a geigh pose down, i'm outta here

Whiskey
 
Boardin087 said:
if he trained in any real kind of ju jitsu then hes no karate fag.... tkd is what a lot of people claim to do but its not very effective.... except sometimes it can be


i just see these kids and know if i fought them, all i would have to do is punch them first and right in the nose and they are done for
 
Phaded said:
week3.jpg


yo i'm bumping this thread in july and ill have someone there to record it so i can post it on here.. you fucking faggot ass bitch..





you're talking shit about being smart and you can't even conjugate nouns.. fucking idiot..

so how much do you weigh ? looks like 2 bills oe more to me, you may be really short though so it is hard to tell........ I must say you have good body and you look pretty solid but I pity the hours you spend shaving your body hair. nice tat too, enough compliments though !!!

I am 168, so you got like 30 lbs on me....... that doesnt scare me, just means your way out of my weight class.
 
phaded because we can't see your head in that pic I thought the tatoo was a rat tail at first look. I was like damn that guy is really tough walking around with a rat tail.
 
Maverick said:
so how much do you weigh ? looks like 2 bills oe more to me, you may be really short though so it is hard to tell........ I must say you have good body and you look pretty solid but I pity the hours you spend shaving your body hair. nice tat too, enough compliments though !!!

I am 168, so you got like 30 lbs on me....... that doesnt scare me, just means your way out of my weight class.

weighed in at 232 today homey..
 
i figured thats what you meant but didn't know you knew i smoked.. have you checked out how shitty my diet is on my log lol..
 
Phaded said:
i figured thats what you meant but didn't know you knew i smoked.. have you checked out how shitty my diet is on my log lol..

You're doing alright. Cant always be perfect with that stuff.

And yeah I smoke lol, (I burnt the inside of my mothers womb cause I was born with a joint in hand)
 
Top Bottom