Phaded said:i wish you lived in orlando so i could stomp your gay little face in..
NJjuice22 said:doest that fuckin avatar of his make you want to just bash his face in? Mav....you could have all the training in the world, I'll still grind your face into the pavement.
....... if he has the training he says, you would loseNJjuice22 said:doest that fuckin avatar of his make you want to just bash his face in? Mav....you could have all the training in the world, I'll still grind your face into the pavement.
Boardin087 said:....... if he has the training he says, you would lose
Boardin087 said:....... if he has the training he says, you would lose
if he trained in any real kind of ju jitsu then hes no karate fag.... tkd is what a lot of people claim to do but its not very effective.... except sometimes it can beGambino said:fuck that, the majority of karate kids i see are fucking pussies...a skilled fighter is one thing, but the majority of douche bags i see in my gym that call themselves "trained fighters" are a bunch of bitches. if maverick falls into this category i do not know...
im respectful of people..... and i stand up for MA's becuz are a big part of my lifePhaded said:sticking up for someone who completely ridiculed you.. not too shabby..
Gambino said:fuck that, the majority of karate kids i see are fucking pussies...a skilled fighter is one thing, but the majority of douche bags i see in my gym that call themselves "trained fighters" are a bunch of bitches. if maverick falls into this category i do not know...
string_bean00 said:boardin the shirt in the first pic is god fucking awful
but besides that, id hit it
Phaded said:even if mav has 6 years of training i guarantee he hasn't learned shit.. he prob. spends the entire time looking at himself in the mirror..
NJjuice22 said:doest that fuckin avatar of his make you want to just bash his face in? Mav....you could have all the training in the world, I'll still grind your face into the pavement.
Maverick said:Phaded..... no bullshit, I have over 4 years of greco roman wrestling with my high school and university combined. 2 years of BJJ under a Gracie Barra affiliated school...... 6 years of boxing (I have had some amatuer fights) I can fucking fight man, set it up..... I might be coming to orlando for vacation this summer. I would go to any gym with you and close the doors, sign a waivor and fight your punk ass (MMA style) !!! how much do you weigh ? are you one of those chubby guys that think your huge ? I dead serious, lets set this up when I come to orlando. (no joke) im calling your ass out, im coming to orlando in June or July. I may be pretty, but looks do not mean anything.
Boardin........ your smarter then me huh huhhhhh !!! I am gonna send you one of my exams and we will see the score you getwho did you train with ? are you a fighter ? do you compete ?
Boardin087 said:i have three years muay thai/ju jitsu ..... but since i am 3 times as smart as you i fight like i have 9 years. i would own you nub
Boardin087 said:the shirt in the first pic is hott, blow me
Maverick said:!!! how much do you weigh ? are you one of those chubby guys that think your huge ? lets set this up when I come to orlando. (no joke) im calling your ass out, im coming to orlando in June or July. I may be pretty, but looks do not mean anything.
Maverick said:Boardin........ your smarter then me huh huhhhhh !!! I am gonna send you one of my exams and we will see the score you getwho did you train with ? are you a fighter ? do you compete ?
Maverick said:your too illiterate to even respond to you......... and your ugly !!!
Wootoom said:no more bumping whoever bump this after my post is a fuckin flamer

i want that karma......... mod can u lock this?Phaded said:i just donated you all my karma![]()
Boardin087 said:if he trained in any real kind of ju jitsu then hes no karate fag.... tkd is what a lot of people claim to do but its not very effective.... except sometimes it can be
Phaded said:![]()
yo i'm bumping this thread in july and ill have someone there to record it so i can post it on here.. you fucking faggot ass bitch..
you're talking shit about being smart and you can't even conjugate nouns.. fucking idiot..
Maverick said:your too illiterate to even respond to you......... and your ugly !!!
Maverick said:so how much do you weigh ? looks like 2 bills oe more to me, you may be really short though so it is hard to tell........ I must say you have good body and you look pretty solid but I pity the hours you spend shaving your body hair. nice tat too, enough compliments though !!!
I am 168, so you got like 30 lbs on me....... that doesnt scare me, just means your way out of my weight class.
Phaded said:weighed in at 232 today homey..
ceasar989 said:Lookin solid bro. Some nice weed gains you got goin there.
Phaded said:weed gains?
Phaded said:i figured thats what you meant but didn't know you knew i smoked.. have you checked out how shitty my diet is on my log lol..
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














