Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PHYTOSERMS.....???s & thoughts

I understand it might be of benefit to dose this, or many other supplements, with grapefruit juice to extract since grapefruit is known to inhibit enzymes necessary for the clearance of some drugs and hormones (namely the cytochrome P450 3A4 enzyme) eventuating an enhanced recycling and bio-availability effect; but I am not well versed in the dynamic behind why dosing with fat can induce the same advantage albeit through a different pathway I'm sure.

Would you help me out please Gamer? Thanks! :)

I was curious about the mechanism behind this as well. I have done this the last couple days but don't really understand the reason. I thought I heard to stay away from grapefruit juice b/c it can inhibit T production but maybe I'm wrong...

I understand it might be of benefit to dose this, or many other supplements, with grapefruit juice to extract since grapefruit is known to inhibit enzymes necessary for the clearance of some drugs and hormones (namely the cytochrome P450 3A4 enzyme) eventuating an enhanced recycling and bio-availability effect; but I am not well versed in the dynamic behind why dosing with fat can induce the same advantage albeit through a different pathway I'm sure.

Would you help me out please Gamer? Thanks! :)

Bump for Gamer :)

I got my phytoserms today (fast/free shipping is awesome) and it might have been placebo effect, but I after a couple of sets, I got a crazy pump and had endless energy to train. I rocked it out an hour and a half in the gym, then did a little cardio. Came home and tore my post workout meal a new one, grabbed a nap and now I feel energized as hell. And today I felt kind of sluggish before the serms got here, and I haven't been getting pumps, libido has been low, harder to eat all my meals etc. So we're off to a great start, but its way too early to tell for sure. Very optimistic though.

Dosing with fat usually helps it absorb better and have protection so to speak. It may also aid in the release of albumin which is why taking it with EGCG's may be good idea as well.:D

Thanks for answering that Andrew as I was curious. I will have to add EGCG to the extensive list of supps I already take. I swear I popping a pill every hour...lol. :freak:

Dosing with fat usually helps it absorb better and have protection so to speak. It may also aid in the release of albumin which is why taking it with EGCG's may be good idea as well.:D

I was taking a couple grams of green tea extract every day for the past couple days and didn't even know it enhanced absorption.

So fats increase absorption by protecting the supplement from being deactivated during digestion?

I was taking a couple grams of green tea extract every day for the past couple days and didn't even know it enhanced absorption.

So fats increase absorption by protecting the supplement from being deactivated during digestion?
Pretty much bro
Also EGCG's don't necessarily increase absorption rate but enhance the effects of the AI.

Pretty much bro
Also EGCG's don't necessarily increase absorption rate but enhance the effects of the AI.

Thank you... I have heard for years all the mentioning about taking supplements with fats, but didn't realize the long and short of it's effectiveness all came down to protecting the capsules from being deactivated by stomach enzymes (I'm guessing).

This is all making me rethink my strategy when consuming supplements and to always consume Fish Oil at the same time.

Is it the fats that somehow encase or encircle the supplement powders in the stomach and allow them to enter the bloodstream intact before something else harmful takes places in the digestive tract?

Here's something I read on Nangirin the chemical responsible for the magic in the grapefruits ability to lengthen the effects of some compounds. Grapefruit is loaded with naringin. The majority of caffeine and other alkaloids are metabolized by various enzymes such as CYP1A2, CYP2E1 and CYP3A4. However, naringin has been documented to inhibit CYP34A (as well as CYP1A2) activity in human liver. This means that naringin may increase the half life (extending the activity) of various alkaloids

Top Bottom