Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PHYTOSERMS.....???s & thoughts

cgar1228

I am seriously pumped about this product. I was honestly kind of sick about hearing of new products recently because with all the hype out there on so many supplements and most turn out to be money down the drain when you realize it's not the life changing supplement you were looking for after all. With all the bull shit in the air I have pretty much shutout all the non-sense about anything that doesn't make sense to me. The only reason I came out of my shell with this product was in order to try a free bottle that Orbit was offering. I see a post "Free Phytoserms GTFIH" and noticed that the post had been there for a while but nobody was posting up to get their free-be. I thought what the hell, I have been trying to recover from my cycle for about 10 months with little to no success so decided to give it a try. Thanks again to Orbit and Ruthless Supps!

After successfully winning a free bottle from Orbit I decided to learn something about this product before it reached my house. I started my research by typing in Bulbine into google and came up with some sites where an infamous journalist, Anthony Roberts, whom I recognized from his various other contributions to the BB industry was talking about this herb. After reading his blog about his discovery of this herb back in 2008 and saying it was potentially the best natural testosterone boosting herb known to man, I became obsessed with learning more about it.

In my research I came to the conclusion that this stuff is the REAL DEAL! Anthony is a no BS kind of guy and would not put his reputation on the line if an herb wasn't worth the hype. After hearing about all the scrambling from basically every supplement supplier on earth to acquiring the ProLense version of this herb, and then realizing that RSSupplements was the only company out there that was selling a supplement with this herb, I was eager as hell to get my sample.

I received Pytoserms yesterday and cracked it open immediately. I remembered from the reading I had done that there is a 'sweet spot' in terms of dosage with this herb, as well as a point of diminishing returns. On the bottle it says take one or two pills per day, but I am curious to know where that 'sweet spot' is. If you know anything about the research that was done on this herb then you know that taking too much can actually LOWER your testosterone levels, and taking too little will give you less than optimal results. From Anthonys article he mentions that the 'sweet spot' on Bulbine dosage for rats lies at about 50mg/kg of body weight. After trial and error Anythony realized that this is not a liniar correlation to humans and he ended up taking too much and temporarily lowering his testosterone. He did eventually find the right dosage for maximum results and I am curious to know where that dosage lies in terms of how many pills of Phytoserms to take.

I noticed on NTBM forum that Andrew did a log on Phytoserms and was taking 3 pills a day. I'm sure he knows of this 'sweet spot' and is taking that into consideration. I also realize that putting a dosage so high that would be toxic on a supplement container is not acceptable because some boneheads think that more is always better and try to push the limits on how much they are taking. So I am wondering if taking 3 pills is what is recommended for maximum testosterone boost but just outside the safety factor of recommendation or would 2 pills be more likely to produce better results. So on to my questions:

What is the perfect dosage for getting the maximum testosterone boost on this product?

Is it better to take this product with or w/o food?

Should the dose be split up throughout the day or taken all at once in the morning?

Thanks for reading this boring garbage and answering my questions. :heart:

I got mine yesterday as well. Thanks again Orbit. I guess Im just going to start mine with 1 at breakfast and 1 around 4pm. Unless someone can give tips on dosage. BTW..love ur vids Rick o'shea lol. Good luck with the run guys. Ive been waiting to try this out since reading Andrew's log. Should be fun. Ill start my log monday

Sweet thanks Orbit! I got mine today! Stoked to use it.

Lucasta, thanks man I really appreciate it! I found out today I'll be making a commercial for Miller Genuine Draft! Pretty stoked on that. Will be starting my log soon.

Cliffs??? Jk

Take it without food imo or with some sort of fat like omega's or grapfruit juice. Take one am and one pm i would say 8 hours apart. Also for this product more is not better at all, in fact the results get worse the more you take. Stick with two caps per day :D

lolz cliffs.... yeah bro, it makes more sense to take it without food so you get better absorption. I will try it this way for a while.

Dose upon waking and around mid day.. Those are your natty test release times.. Take with fish oil and water.. 2 caps a day is perfect unless your about 240 and above, then you need 3.

Andrew732 said:
Bro, it was a different dosage per pill, realize that was not the finished product. PhytoSerms is the finished version and also contains zinc with the best extract of divanil around, so ONLY use 2 caps.

This is what I wanted to know. Thanks bro!

So basically stick with 2 pills max unless, like Gamer stated, you are over 240lbs and probably need 3.

I think its best to give it time, plasma serum levels need to peak before your going to see just how powerful a NATURAL product this is.

Think of some steroids and prohormones you need to wait 15-30 days sometimes more too see how effective they are.

Phytoserms is natural and will kick in by day 10 in most cases, just give it chance to work its magic.

Once the reviews start flooding in we will see just how effective it is.

Dose upon waking and around mid day.. Those are your natty test release times.. Take with fish oil and water.. 2 caps a day is perfect unless your about 240 and above, then you need 3.

I understand it might be of benefit to dose this, or many other supplements, with grapefruit juice to extract since grapefruit is known to inhibit enzymes necessary for the clearance of some drugs and hormones (namely the cytochrome P450 3A4 enzyme) eventuating an enhanced recycling and bio-availability effect; but I am not well versed in the dynamic behind why dosing with fat can induce the same advantage albeit through a different pathway I'm sure.

Would you help me out please Gamer? Thanks! :)

Top Bottom