Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phytoserms Potency Labeling Situation

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
So I just spoke with this guys at Ruthless Supplements about the label issue that our member themanc84 brought to my attention.

The Phytoserms label reads 60 capsules per bottle, Serving Size 2 capsules, Servinge Per Container 2 Capsules, 10mg Zinc, 600mg Proprietary Blend of Urtica Dioica Extract (Pharmaceutical Grade Extract Containing SHBG Binding Lignans 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran and Secoisolarciresinol), Fadogia Agrestis, ProLensis (Bulbine Natalensis P.E).

What I learned is that EACH capsule contains 600mg of their Proprietary Blend, so, if you take a serving of 2 capsules, you are actually getting 1200mg of the Proprietary Blend not 600mg. The label should read for a serving size of 1 cap, there are 60 servings, at 600mg and for a serving size of 2 caps, there are 30 servings, at 1200mg.

Personally, if I were taking this supplement, I would start with 1 cap and work up to 2 caps if I needed them. Of course, when I got my sample bottle, stupidly, I started taking 4 caps and wound up with a priapism. So, if you want a good laugh at my expense, you can read about my boner that wouldn't go away here:

How George Spellwin got a boner that wouldn't go away!

And here is the link to my original article.
Phytoserms-347 Testosterone Booster with 347% Surge, Decimates Estrogen, Unrivaled Pro-Sexual Effects

Last edited:
Also, themanc84, I hope you will let us know how it is working out for you after you have been on it for several weeks. And let us know what dose you settled on.

Thank you for clearing this up. I've been using the product at 1 pill daily for close to 2 weeks. I'm gonna bump it up to 2 pills today and see if I get a boost from it.

Thank you for clearing this up. I've been using the product at 1 pill daily for close to 2 weeks. I'm gonna bump it up to 2 pills today and see if I get a boost from it.

I think tapering up is the smart way to go. Please report back to us. How do you like your Platinum Membership?

Top Bottom