Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phuket, Thailand

I was there last year and it was really cheap to live there.
Living 16days in hotels cost me about 60-70$, the whole trip cost me about 1000$. Try Phi-Phi Island for a few days, it´s fun as hell going snorkling, the water is crystal clear and the sealife is incredible, like entering an alienworld.
The boring thing with Phi-Phi is that it´s a tourist trap. Just pack a backpack and travel around instead of staying in one place all the time, you´ll see more.

If you´re just going to party the only thing you need is your toothbrush, get your clothes taylormade whenever you need to change, as said it´s really, really cheap there.
As godzila said, a lot of of he-shes :sick:

But I´m going back someday, I miss it :bawling:

well, thats kind of worrying....

seeing as thai men dont have much ion the way of facial hair, they have operation done etc.....

make sure u check, dont do none of that crying game shit!

mike peters said:
I'm glad you asked. Do you remember my threads back in May when I went to Bangkok and Phuket? You'll find it in the search. You won't want to leave Phuket. You'll stay in a great hotel for about $20 a night w/pool and buffet breakfast. You can get full body massage for between $2-4 an hour. The US dollar is so strong there. It's a club in Phuket called "Shark", every woman in there is a "working girl" (prostitute). If your game is right you'll fuck for free. I would put them on my moped and take 'em to my room. Oh mopeds cost about $2 daily to rent and cars/jeeps are about $9 daily to rent. I got tailor made suits there for $70 each and tell those bastards to make sure it's doubled stitched and or made strong or you wont' pay for it. I wouldn't call it one of the top party places because the majority of the women are whores. In Bangkok I saw the shows where the women would drop ping pong balls out of their pussies. This one chick was standing naked on a carosel w/ a goldfish tank down below, then she spits goldfish out from her pussy and they landed right in the fishtank. You'll have a field day shopping in the pharms, it's just tricky getting it back. You can negotiate w/ prices that are already cheap as hell. Email me if you have anymore questions.

You fucker......LOL

I'll be going to Ibiza in a week and 4 of my friends and I just
payed $4000 for a 5-bedroom beachhouse for just
ONE WEEK!!!!!

Ibiza is getting F*cking ridiculous. The price level has
doubled in the past 4 years.

The only price that hasn't changed is the alcohol......LOL

Taking price&quality&parties into consideration, Phuket
is a better choice.

Its like 10-20 times cheaper.

Oh, and you can't get ANY gear in Ibiza.

MTV Ibiza 2001 party is going to ROCK!!!! 24-hour dance
marathon.......Hehe

And I managed to scrounge up some Backstage psses to boot...
YESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Godspeed

HOW MUCH ARE AIRFARES!!!.

i am REALLY wanting to go!

the only thing that worries me is tha HIV situation over there, condoms aer 99.999% effective but still, they can tear etc...:confused:

still i wanna go :) what areas of natural beauty are there then? like mountains and temples and shit like the stuff jean-claude van damme pissed about practsing mu-thai in during kickboxer!

Yes Phuket is great, but all depends on what you are looking for

The same goes for Bangkok. In Bangkok you get more possibilities.
Patong is a nice place on the beach, never was there at night (like after midnight) but you get the impression that overthere anything goes.

heh heh heh

:FRlol: :lmao:

as a qustio though, do u need to have a moped liscencse to drive one?

Top Bottom