Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phosphagen HP VS Cell-Tech

i like eas because it didnt give me a gut like cell tech .....because of the large amount of sugar in celltech

EAS because it is cheaper, works just as good if not better, and they don't flame elitefitness.

Creatine is creatine! It's a matter of preference.. You can't really compare the 2 as far as effectiveness.. I would probably just use prolab and mix it in /w some grape juice and sugar

Creatine is creatine, it's all marketing. Cell-Tech does have the ALA but not enough.

Most people end up paying $2-$2.70 for a serving of Cell-Tech (that's for the 7 pounder).
I made my own for about .40 a serving:
11 lbs Dextrose from supplement direct $10,
Creatine 1000 grams can be found for $20 on many sites,
ALA from Kilosports, beyond-a-century or swanson vitamins.

I even added Glutamine making my version of U4IK-TECH even better than Muscletech's ripoff. Total cost (shipping included) .46 a serving!!

DOWN WITH MUSCLETECH!!:destroy:

should have did the old

dextrose $11
creatine $15
Costing the corporate bastards of muscletech sales... priceless

Ah, that's played out anyway, nevermind:insane:

don't buy it at a nutrition store. They will totally rape you on prices, especially GNC. Go to swansonvitamins.com. 300 mg X 60 caps for $10 + shipping. Last I checked they were still in stock.

When you're taking in that much sugar, ALA should always be taken with it. This is a key ingredient so don't just say, screw it, it not in phosphagen HP, so I won't take it.

Top Bottom