Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phospagen HP - What to expect

Stubby2

I've never taken creatine before. The bottle suggests 4 scoops per day for 5 days (loading) and then 2 scoops per day.

What kind of results can one expect from using creatine and how quickly do you see them.

Also, do I take time out from the creatine for a bit after a month or so or do I just keep taking it once the loading is done?

What are your findings with Phospagen HP???

CHEERS

STUBS

Well Stubby my old fruit, firstly I would point out that everything I've read/heard (well, pretty much everything) says that the loading phase on creatine is a waste of time. You should just start with the recommended maintenance dose and continue like that. I think the idea of the loading phase is to saturate your muscles with creatine, however, most people think this is purely the suggestion of the manufacturer so that people get through it quicker and they sell more. As for Phosphogen HP, I've read about it but have never got round to buying it. I believe it's just creatine with carbs, therefore presumably you could just mix normal creatine with a spoonful of sugar and get pretty much the same effect. I would however say from my own experiences with creatine is that you just put on "water weight", i.e. you take it for 4-6 weeks, pack on half a stone of what you think is lean mass, then you come off it for 4-6 weeks and the weight just goes!! However, while you're on it you will notice an increase in strength certainly, I'd say it takes about 2 weeks until you see it kicking in. Good luck. Hope this is of assistance.

I tried a lot of creatine products and I have to say I like the effects of Phosphagen HP. I usually take it for a couple of months at a time. I usually gain about 8 to 10 pounds (mostly water) while taking it however when I come off I tend to lose the same amount. Funny thing is I have stopped taking it almost a month ago and so far I have only lost 4-5 pounds. Usually I lose all 8-10 pretty quick. You will know when you are constantly in the can draining the lizard. Anyway I like the product, it works for me and only bothers my stomach for a couple of days until I adjust to it. Try it and see if you like it. You can get it pretty cheap on-line. Also the grape tastes pretty decent.

well if you decide to do the loading phase of 20-25 grams a day be sure to drink plenty of water for better and safer absorption. when i used phosphagen HP i put on about 10 lbs and maintained maybe 5 of it.. i did the loading phase and was on for maybe 8 weeks.

Top Bottom