Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

~~PhoenixS ~~ 9 week Case Study of a Natural Female Transformation

I was really proud of myself yesterday and have to share. Yesterday was leg day and I killed it. I lifted much heavier than I thought on the leg press. I am definitely getting stronger. Silly me I had no idea that you could put plates on top of the machine as well as on the sides. I typically have been maxing out at 2 plates on each side. Well yesterday I was doing really good at 1 plate and 35 on each side. I was handling it well, but could not go any heavier. Well to my surprise it was pointed out to me that there were already 2 plates on the top!!! LOL!!! So I was really pushing 4 plates and 2 35's. YAY ME!!

just wait till Leg Shots

I have never seen Ham, glutes develop so fast..........

PhoenixS is looking like a Ancient Greek Athletic statue and its barely more then 3-4 weeks in......

6qb34l.jpg

3 week or so update of back

28by9za.jpg
15s9c3o.jpg

Omgsh!!! Looking good there! Nice back progress!

Oh...are you nekkid in teh kitchen? That's hot, lol.

great to see you and thanks for the update! :heart:

Hey All! I just wanted to let everyone know I am still killing it. My workouts are going good and I continue to get stronger. My diet has been good as well. I have no problems staying on track with the holidays. I plan to take some more updated pics soon. I feel like my legs are getting there now and I am ready to show them off here soon. :) I hope everyone has a nice Thanksgiving. :)

I just thought I would give a quick update. I am still making awesome progress. I am packing on the muscle and getting stronger. My diet is still really clean. I was still good on Thanksgiving and only eating one naughty a treat a week. I am leaning out, but the weight on the scale is going up so you know what that means?? MUSCLES!! :) I am going to post pics in another 3 weeks. You have already seen my back progress and it is time to show some of my other progress. I am finally getting happy with my legs. I think the wheels will be ready to be shown in a couple of weeks. Stay tuned!! :D

Top Bottom