Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phenyltropic PPA???

cards110

What makes this stuff better than BetaLean by EAS? The labels look close. I am very curious about it but not sure if it worth the extra$$$.

Since PPA does not have ephedra, should I supplement some in or will the side effects be too great? Also, what makes a drug based supplement so much more effective?

Good questions. You do not, and should not, combine ephedra with Phenyltropic PPA. Phenyltropic PPA contains Nor-ephedrine, which is similar to ephedrine. Nor-ephedrine promotes better appetite control and is less speedy.

Drug based supplements tend to be more potent and also tend to be more true to label claim (read more pure), since you have to have a DEA license to work with drugs, but not herbals.

This may all be moot, because as I mentioned, the FDA hates Phenyltropic PPA, so in the future, herbals may be all you can get.

George Spellwin said:
Good questions. You do not, and should not, combine ephedra with Phenyltropic PPA. Phenyltropic PPA contains Nor-ephedrine, which is similar to ephedrine. Nor-ephedrine promotes better appetite control and is less speedy.

Ephedrine and norephedrine do not even work through the same mechanism. There is little danger in combining them both. Ephedrine and yohimbine is a different story.

So what makes Phenyltropic PPA woth the price difference between it and Adipo? :rolleyes:

By looking at the supplement facts, both have nearly equivalent amounts of 1R,2S Norephedrine HCl, Caffeine & Yohimbine HCl. Phenyl PPA just has some aspirin thrown in. Comparing MQ's price of $39.97 (90 caps) vs Adipo's $19.85 (180 caps @ DPS). You're talkin' twice the quantity @ half the price. Where's the Mass Quantities George?

I've bought from you in the past, but comparison shopping is causing me to slap myself!

Par Deus said:

Ephedrine and norephedrine do not even work through the same mechanism. There is little danger in combining them both.

Sounds like a panic attack waiting to happen to me:cool:

RealDeal said:
So what makes Phenyltropic PPA woth the price difference between it and Adipo? :rolleyes:

By looking at the supplement facts, both have nearly equivalent amounts of 1R,2S Norephedrine HCl, Caffeine & Yohimbine HCl. Phenyl PPA just has some aspirin thrown in. Comparing MQ's price of $39.97 (90 caps) vs Adipo's $19.85 (180 caps @ DPS). You're talkin' twice the quantity @ half the price. Where's the Mass Quantities George?

I've bought from you in the past, but comparison shopping is causing me to slap myself!

bump...yo George.....convince an MD like me......please. I get jittery with one cup of coffee on an empty stomach.

T

Well, you may not know this, but Mass Quantities formulated Adipo -- and I can tell you PPA is even better.

Also, this week it is on sale, you get free overnight on three bottles, and frequent buyer points. You also support this site.

Top Bottom