Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Phem

KBgrl

hey sweetie!!

whats going on? can we get an update?:) are u still on? new stats? final gains? hows the diet? u still trying to cut?

we need to catch up darlin........ did u set up a site for pics yet? im dyin to see the final product !!

i will email u about the personal goods. :D

i'm doing well...

i hurt my back moving the ex out and made it worse a couple weeks ago, which kinda put a damper on the whole routine for the last couple weeks... i've actually given myself this last week off to rest and heal...

cycle ended last week... trying to keep the diet clean b/c i remember the hell i went through the last time i went off.... i'm going to get back in the swing of things over the weekend and give myself an extra couple weeks before i take some pics...

i'm at about 125lbs now (up from 112)... haven't done the bf, but i'd say its about 15-16ish (down from 18-19ish)

just over 17 weeks on in total (anavar for those who don't know) a week break in there (late sept).... 10mg a day (up to 12.5 for weeks 5-10)

all and all i'm very pleased with the results and am planning another cycle to start late January, early feb... stay tuned for details :D

one issue... and i'll probably start another post about this in a few days, but

anyone notice an increase in facial acne when going off??? i got 4-5 honkin zits right now... :( i rarely get these damn things... had a few back zits while i was on, but nothing major... these are annoying as hell... and i'm a picky type person... my chin looks like a raspberry patch... i'm forced for the first time in years to wear coverup... :(

alas probably just another joy of being a gal...

correction - cycle ended monday... i tapered the last few days (since thursday at 5 even though it wasn't necessary... last time i went off cold, my appetite went through the roof... i decided to try to bring it down gradually this time :) )

Last edited:
ok well rest up and get well soon baby!!

the zit situation SUX!! im such a freak when it comes to my skin....cant deal with any kind of zit drama whatsoever. im sorry:( maybe its just ur hormones bein out of wack.....give it some times for things to get back to normal. also.......personal life stressors mayyyy be a factor here as well. hang in there luv!!

I just want to be a part of this thread:p

In all seriousness...congrats Phem. You obviously are making excellent progress. Keep up the good work lady

125 at 5'3"....She's a BRICK....HOUSE!!! ;)

LMAO at "big honkin zit"...funny you should mention that. I know that gear affects men and women differently. But I have the same backlash affect as well. Whenever I come off is when I get zits on my shoulders.

HEY.. you're not supposed to be reading about my zits...

i must maintain my image of perfection!!!

(LMAO, i'm kidding by the way for those who think me to be way too cocky and full of myself...)

Phemomena said:
i must maintain my image of perfection!!!

...then dont change that avatar:p

...and hopefully there will never be a "next time", but if there is make the "ex" lift the heavy end...so you dont tweak your back and have to miss training.

i'm at about 125lbs now (up from 112)...

Phem....how much did you weigh when you took the pic for your avatar?

You didn't happen to use TTokkyo brand Anavar did you? I never break out even on stuff like Anadrol or Enanthate, but the last batch of TTokkyo Anavar I used cause my face to pop out all over. Sucked big time.

gotmilk said:

Phem....how much did you weigh when you took the pic for your avatar?

You didn't happen to use TTokkyo brand Anavar did you? I never break out even on stuff like Anadrol or Enanthate, but the last batch of TTokkyo Anavar I used cause my face to pop out all over. Sucked big time.

that pic is recent, 125ish lbs....

yeah tt's ... it seems like my hormones are bouncing back and attacking my chin :)

clearing up now... so all is good.. just a week of probs that's all.

sweet pic!

I think certain batches had problems. I never break out but I did the last two times I used TTokkyo gear. There are a lot of complaints about certain TTokkyo batches lately.

Top Bottom